You are here“A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.”

“A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.”

karimkhan's picture

By karimkhan - Posted on 20 May 2011

Education pattern and the content of the primary to higher secondary education is the base to construct the strong building in the form of Powerful Youth. Curriculum pattern and contents used during this education period also effects the knowledge of the students. To maintain the uniqueness in the country, it is required that all students study under the same curriculum during their education up to the College period.

Students living in the villages and rural area are given the curriculum different from the top city schools then it may bring the level of those village student down. After completing the secondary and higher secondary education when these rural area students come in the colleges and they have to compete them selves with other students who have studied under the higher level curriculum then it become tough for them to keep themselves in the list of top students. Because the contents they going study in the college time has already been study by other students who study in the higher level curriculum.

I did my study in the State board education curriculum. Then when I completed my higher secondary education and entered in the college then I saw that some of the students who have study in the Central Education board and Internation education board has already learned some of the parts which I was going to study in the college. Their knowledge was also higher compare to me as the content they have study in their board I did not get chance to study that.

This type of problem can make student to feel frustrated when he can not put his self in competition with other students. Uniqueness of the curriculum for all the students can prevent this type of the problem.
If the curriculum of all the students is not same then in case of admission in college after their higher secondary education may lead to the problem. In this can keeping same criteria for all the students may make injustice for some of the students. Because some students who have study in easy curriculum would have scored more compare to those who have study in the tough curriculum.

If there is different curriculum pattern in different stated of the nation then according to the level and contents of the education, knowledge and inelegancy of the student from different states will also vary. So it may happen that students from some state have good knowledge while other are lagging.

Maintaining same education level in all the students of the nation and preventing from all these problems uniqueness of the curriculum is essential. For maintaining the healthy environment in the college where the youth of the country is developed, same curriculum pattern is crucial. So summing up all these points we can say that a nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Ekhlas US / Iraq

User comment: I want to talk to someone in English to prepare for an exam

Many lives might be saved if inoculations against cow flu were routinely administered to all people in areas where the disease is detected. However, since there is a small possibility that a person will die as a result of the inoculations, we cannot permi gloriasp
Argument essay Sree999
In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field kelesmart
The best way for a society to prepare its young people for leadership in government, industry, or other fields is by instilling in them a sense of cooperation, not competition jayanti.andhale
Woven baskets characterized by a particular distinctive pattern have previously been found only in the immediate vicinity of the prehistoric village of Palea and therefore were believed to have been made only by the Palean people. Recently, however, archa rohitnim sticky icon
“Unfortunately, the media tend to highlight what is sensational at the moment. Society would be better served if the media reported or focused more fully on events and trends that will ultimately have the most long term significance.”Write a response in w janet
The following appeared as a part of an advertisement for Adams, who is seeking reelection as governor. “Re-elect Adams, and you will be voting for proven leadership in improving the state’s economy. Over the past year alone, seventy percent of the state’ thakur.shikha1@...
The Pleasantville School Board should take measures to increase the number of volunteers. Teachers, parents, and other community members agree that it is important for young people to learn the value of community service. Requiring high school students to Guillaume_8667
GMAT Argument Writing Sample 38 GMAT800
The purpose of many advertisements is to make consumers want to buy a product so that they will 'be like' the person in the ad. This practice is effective because it not only sells products but also helps people feel better about themselves. - GRE Issue 4 bloorSt sticky icon

Although innovations such as video, computers, and the Internet seem to offer schools improved methods for instructing students, these technologies all too often distract from real learning. - GRE Issue 119 six11
People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting yjc1989
Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently Vanan
The primary goal of technological advancement should be to increase people's efficiency so that they have more leisure time.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for t Vanan
The following is a memorandum from the business manager of a television station."Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this period, most of the complaint utkarshece
Some people believe that our ever-increasing use of technology significantly reduces our opportunities for human interaction. Other people believe that technology provides us with new and better ways to communicate and connect with one another. Vanan
The luxuries and conveniences of contemporary life prevent people from developing into truly strong and independent individuals.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning f madame
The increasingly rapid pace of life today causes more problems than it solves prakash
A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college. shefali saxena sticky icon
The greatness of individuals can be decided only by those who live after them, not by their contemporaries.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you t utkarshece

As we acquire more knowledge, things do not become more comprehensible, but more complex and mysterious.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take nbkru2f sticky icon
In a study of the reading habits of Waymarsh citizens conducted by the University of Waymarsh, most respondents said they preferred literary classics as reading material. However, a second study conducted by the same researchers found that the type of boo nbkru2f sticky icon
Claim: It is no longer possible for a society to regard any living man or woman as a hero.Reason: The reputation of anyone who is subjected to media scrutiny will eventually be diminished.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree nbkru2f sticky icon
Claim: Major policy decisions should always be left to politicians and other government experts. Chengyuan Cai sticky icon
Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently koser_2 sticky icon
The following appeared in a memo from the new vice president of Sartorian, a company that manufactures men's clothing."Five years ago, at a time when we had difficulty obtaining reliable supplies of high-quality wool fabric, we discontinued production of nbkru2f
The following appeared in an e-mail sent by the marketing director of the Classical Shakespeare Theatre of Bardville."Over the past ten years, there has been a 20 percent decline in the size of the average audience at Classical Shakespeare Theatre product nbkru2f
Students should always question what they are taught instead of accepting it passively.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing a nbkru2f
"It takes a village to raise a child. The education of our children is the task of community as a whole, not merely the province of the teachers and local school administrators". shraddha kc
"A recent study of eighteen rhesus monkeys provides clues as to the effects of birth order on an individual's levels of stimulation. The study showed that in stimulating situations (such as an encounter with an unfamiliar monkey), firstborn infant monkeys dreamlizz

There is now evidence that the relaxed pace of life in small towns promotes better health and greater longevity than does the hectic pace of life in big cities. Businesses in the small town of Leeville report fewer days of sick leave taken by individual w nbkru2f
Every individual in a society has a responsibility to obey just laws and to disobey and resist unjust laws.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure nbkru2f
The following is a recommendation from the business manager of Monarch Books."Since its opening in Collegeville twenty years ago, Monarch Books has developed a large customer base due to its reader-friendly atmosphere and wide selection of books on all su nbkru2f
The following is a memorandum from the business manager of a television station."Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this period, most of the complaint 2971

Sentence: Education pattern and the content of the primary to higher secondary education is the base to construct the strong building in the form of Powerful Youth.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Curriculum pattern and contents used during this education period also effects the knowledge of the students.
Description: The fragment period also effects is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace also with adjective
Sentence: To maintain the uniqueness in the country, it is required that all students study under the same curriculum during their education up to the College period.
Suggestion: Refer to students and study
Sentence: Students living in the villages and rural area are given the curriculum different from the top city schools then it may bring the level of those village student down.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to curriculum and different
Sentence: After completing the secondary and higher secondary education when these rural area students come in the colleges and they have to compete them selves with other students who have studied under the higher level curriculum then it become tough for them to keep themselves in the list of top students.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Because the contents they going study in the college time has already been study by other students who study in the higher level curriculum.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: I did my study in the State board education curriculum.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Then when I completed my higher secondary education and entered in the college then I saw that some of the students who have study in the Central Education board and Internation education board has already learned some of the parts which I was going to study in the college.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Their knowledge was also higher compare to me as the content they have study in their board I did not get chance to study that.
Description: The fragment was also higher is rare
Sentence: This type of problem can make student to feel frustrated when he can not put his self in competition with other students.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Uniqueness of the curriculum for all the students can prevent this type of the problem.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: If the curriculum of all the students is not same then in case of admission in college after their higher secondary education may lead to the problem.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: In this can keeping same criteria for all the students may make injustice for some of the students.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to can and keeping
Sentence: Because some students who have study in easy curriculum would have scored more compare to those who have study in the tough curriculum.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: If there is different curriculum pattern in different stated of the nation then according to the level and contents of the education, knowledge and inelegancy of the student from different states will also vary.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: So it may happen that students from some state have good knowledge while other are lagging.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Maintaining same education level in all the students of the nation and preventing from all these problems uniqueness of the curriculum is essential.
Suggestion: Refer to problems and uniqueness
Sentence: For maintaining the healthy environment in the college where the youth of the country is developed, same curriculum pattern is crucial.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: So summing up all these points we can say that a nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.
No grammatical errors

karimkhan's picture

Can you please suggest, How I should structure this sentence ?

Can you please write this in your way??

You used sentence correctly. here is just a gram check, basically errors are related to gram, nothing wrong with sentence.

For the first sentence, since we used an e-rater, it is not smart enough to check out 'curriculum different ' is equal to 'curriculum whcih is different'. The e-rater consider 'curriculum different' should be ' different curriculum '. we will need to imporve the e-rater.sorry for the error report.

for the second sentence "Curriculum pattern and contents used during this education period also effects the knowledge of the students.", the subject is "Curriculum pattern and contents", the verb should 'affect', but you used 'affects'. i figured out most of your problems are something like this.

karimkhan's picture

After writing there much essay if this error does not improve then it's my fault only. Next time I will take care of it surely...

No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
Error: inelegancy Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: lagging Suggestion: No alternate word
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors

No. of Spelling Errors: 3
No. of Words: 482
No. of Different Words: 181
Average Word Length: 4.826
Word Length SD: 2.492
No. of Characters: 2326

Average Sentence Length: 25.368
Sentence Length SD: 9.948
Use of Passive Voice: 0
Use of Discourse Markers: 0.526
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.421
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.658
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.223

Average Sentence Length: 25.368
Sentence Length SD: 9.948
Use of Passive Voice: 0
Use of Discourse Markers: 0.526
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.421
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.658
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.223