You are here“A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.”

“A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.”

karimkhan's picture

By karimkhan - Posted on 20 May 2011

Education pattern and the content of the primary to higher secondary education is the base to construct the strong building in the form of Powerful Youth. Curriculum pattern and contents used during this education period also effects the knowledge of the students. To maintain the uniqueness in the country, it is required that all students study under the same curriculum during their education up to the College period.

Students living in the villages and rural area are given the curriculum different from the top city schools then it may bring the level of those village student down. After completing the secondary and higher secondary education when these rural area students come in the colleges and they have to compete them selves with other students who have studied under the higher level curriculum then it become tough for them to keep themselves in the list of top students. Because the contents they going study in the college time has already been study by other students who study in the higher level curriculum.

I did my study in the State board education curriculum. Then when I completed my higher secondary education and entered in the college then I saw that some of the students who have study in the Central Education board and Internation education board has already learned some of the parts which I was going to study in the college. Their knowledge was also higher compare to me as the content they have study in their board I did not get chance to study that.

This type of problem can make student to feel frustrated when he can not put his self in competition with other students. Uniqueness of the curriculum for all the students can prevent this type of the problem.
If the curriculum of all the students is not same then in case of admission in college after their higher secondary education may lead to the problem. In this can keeping same criteria for all the students may make injustice for some of the students. Because some students who have study in easy curriculum would have scored more compare to those who have study in the tough curriculum.

If there is different curriculum pattern in different stated of the nation then according to the level and contents of the education, knowledge and inelegancy of the student from different states will also vary. So it may happen that students from some state have good knowledge while other are lagging.

Maintaining same education level in all the students of the nation and preventing from all these problems uniqueness of the curriculum is essential. For maintaining the healthy environment in the college where the youth of the country is developed, same curriculum pattern is crucial. So summing up all these points we can say that a nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Ramritl Russia

User comment: I just want to chat in English for a while to improve my speaking skills

GRE Argument: An international development organization, in response to a vitamin A deficiency among people in the impoverished nation of Tagus, has engineered a new breed of millet high in vitamin A. While seeds for this new type of millet cost more, far testtaker
127The surest indicator of a great nation is not the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists, but the general well-being of all its people.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In develo aloha871111
Universities should require every student to take a variety of courses outside the student's field of study.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position simranbaby25 sticky icon
"Recently, there have been discussions about ending Grove College's century-old tradition of all-female education by admitting male students into our programs. At a recent faculty meeting, a majority of faculty members voted in favor of coeducation, argui sunilsreeram
GMAT Argument Writing Sample 28 toronto
Some people believe that increasing violence in the media is the cause of increasing violence in our society, especially among children. Others believe that children's peer groups and parental role models are a much more influence on children's behavior rudr_p
"The following appeared as a letter to the editor from a Central Plaza store owner.""""Over the past two years, the number of shoppers in Central Plaza has been steadily decreasing""while the popularity of skateboarding has increased dramatically. Many Ce yan22
Formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and s Ly Phuong Thao sticky icon
"Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future."Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain hossein021
Seniority (years of service) should not be the basis of employee compensation. Employees should be promoted and given raises solely on the basis of their work performance and merit. That is a better way to encourage high productivity.Discuss the extent to sunny2dutta

Although innovations such as video, computers, and the Internet seem to offer schools improved methods for instructing students, these technologies all too often distract from real learning. - GRE Issue 119 six11
The following appeared in a memo from a vice president of a large, highly diversified company."Ten years ago our company had two new office buildings constructed as regional headquarters for two different regions. The buildings were erected by two differe nbkru2f sticky icon
Television is entirely democratic in that its content is controlled by what the people want. angel
Two years ago, radio station WCQP in Rockville decided to increase the number of call-in advice programs that it broadcast; since that time, its share of the radio audience in the Rockville listening area has increased significantly. Given WCQP's recent s utkarshece
"All too often, companies hire outside consultants to suggest ways for the company to operate more efficiently. If companies were to spend more time listening to their own employees, such consultants would be unnecessary." - Write an essay in which you ta Sauvik_B sticky icon
Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developi yjc1989 sticky icon
GMAT Argument Writing Sample 50 essayking
There is now evidence that the relaxed pace of life in small towns promotes better health and greater longevity than does the hectic pace of life in big cities. Businesses in the small town of Leeville report fewer days of sick leave taken by individual w nbkru2f
People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting arzoo
Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain y nargess1981

As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoni dreamlizz sticky icon
Governments should invest as much in the arts as they do in the military.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and suppor koser_2
To understand the most important characteristics of society, one must study it's major cities. dreamlizz
In any field of endeavor, it is impossible to make a significant contribution without first being strongly influenced by past achievements within that field. 2971 sticky icon
The best ideas arise from a passionate interest in commonplace things.Discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement above and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should c koser_2
Critical judgment of work in any given field has little value unless it comes from someone who is an expert in that field. dreamlizz sticky icon
Colleges and universities should require their students to spend at least one semester studying in a foreign country nbkru2f
The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be 2971 sticky icon
"The surface of a section of Route 101, paved just two years ago by Good Intentions Roadways, is now badly cracked with a number of dangerous potholes. In another part of the state, a section of Route 40, paved by Appian Roadways more than four years ago, saharpouya

The best way to teach is to praise positive actions and ignore negative ones. dreamlizz sticky icon
The following is a recommendation from the personnel director to the president of Acme Publishing Company."Many other companies have recently stated that having their employees take the Easy Read Speed-Reading Course has greatly improved productivity. One nbkru2f sticky icon

Sentence: Education pattern and the content of the primary to higher secondary education is the base to construct the strong building in the form of Powerful Youth.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Curriculum pattern and contents used during this education period also effects the knowledge of the students.
Description: The fragment period also effects is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace also with adjective
Sentence: To maintain the uniqueness in the country, it is required that all students study under the same curriculum during their education up to the College period.
Suggestion: Refer to students and study
Sentence: Students living in the villages and rural area are given the curriculum different from the top city schools then it may bring the level of those village student down.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to curriculum and different
Sentence: After completing the secondary and higher secondary education when these rural area students come in the colleges and they have to compete them selves with other students who have studied under the higher level curriculum then it become tough for them to keep themselves in the list of top students.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Because the contents they going study in the college time has already been study by other students who study in the higher level curriculum.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: I did my study in the State board education curriculum.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Then when I completed my higher secondary education and entered in the college then I saw that some of the students who have study in the Central Education board and Internation education board has already learned some of the parts which I was going to study in the college.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Their knowledge was also higher compare to me as the content they have study in their board I did not get chance to study that.
Description: The fragment was also higher is rare
Sentence: This type of problem can make student to feel frustrated when he can not put his self in competition with other students.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Uniqueness of the curriculum for all the students can prevent this type of the problem.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: If the curriculum of all the students is not same then in case of admission in college after their higher secondary education may lead to the problem.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: In this can keeping same criteria for all the students may make injustice for some of the students.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to can and keeping
Sentence: Because some students who have study in easy curriculum would have scored more compare to those who have study in the tough curriculum.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: If there is different curriculum pattern in different stated of the nation then according to the level and contents of the education, knowledge and inelegancy of the student from different states will also vary.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: So it may happen that students from some state have good knowledge while other are lagging.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Maintaining same education level in all the students of the nation and preventing from all these problems uniqueness of the curriculum is essential.
Suggestion: Refer to problems and uniqueness
Sentence: For maintaining the healthy environment in the college where the youth of the country is developed, same curriculum pattern is crucial.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: So summing up all these points we can say that a nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.
No grammatical errors

karimkhan's picture

Can you please suggest, How I should structure this sentence ?

Can you please write this in your way??

You used sentence correctly. here is just a gram check, basically errors are related to gram, nothing wrong with sentence.

For the first sentence, since we used an e-rater, it is not smart enough to check out 'curriculum different ' is equal to 'curriculum whcih is different'. The e-rater consider 'curriculum different' should be ' different curriculum '. we will need to imporve the e-rater.sorry for the error report.

for the second sentence "Curriculum pattern and contents used during this education period also effects the knowledge of the students.", the subject is "Curriculum pattern and contents", the verb should 'affect', but you used 'affects'. i figured out most of your problems are something like this.

karimkhan's picture

After writing there much essay if this error does not improve then it's my fault only. Next time I will take care of it surely...

No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
Error: inelegancy Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: lagging Suggestion: No alternate word
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors

No. of Spelling Errors: 3
No. of Words: 482
No. of Different Words: 181
Average Word Length: 4.826
Word Length SD: 2.492
No. of Characters: 2326

Average Sentence Length: 25.368
Sentence Length SD: 9.948
Use of Passive Voice: 0
Use of Discourse Markers: 0.526
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.421
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.658
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.223

Average Sentence Length: 25.368
Sentence Length SD: 9.948
Use of Passive Voice: 0
Use of Discourse Markers: 0.526
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.421
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.658
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.223