You are here“A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.”

“A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.”

karimkhan's picture

By karimkhan - Posted on 20 May 2011

Education pattern and the content of the primary to higher secondary education is the base to construct the strong building in the form of Powerful Youth. Curriculum pattern and contents used during this education period also effects the knowledge of the students. To maintain the uniqueness in the country, it is required that all students study under the same curriculum during their education up to the College period.

Students living in the villages and rural area are given the curriculum different from the top city schools then it may bring the level of those village student down. After completing the secondary and higher secondary education when these rural area students come in the colleges and they have to compete them selves with other students who have studied under the higher level curriculum then it become tough for them to keep themselves in the list of top students. Because the contents they going study in the college time has already been study by other students who study in the higher level curriculum.

I did my study in the State board education curriculum. Then when I completed my higher secondary education and entered in the college then I saw that some of the students who have study in the Central Education board and Internation education board has already learned some of the parts which I was going to study in the college. Their knowledge was also higher compare to me as the content they have study in their board I did not get chance to study that.

This type of problem can make student to feel frustrated when he can not put his self in competition with other students. Uniqueness of the curriculum for all the students can prevent this type of the problem.
If the curriculum of all the students is not same then in case of admission in college after their higher secondary education may lead to the problem. In this can keeping same criteria for all the students may make injustice for some of the students. Because some students who have study in easy curriculum would have scored more compare to those who have study in the tough curriculum.

If there is different curriculum pattern in different stated of the nation then according to the level and contents of the education, knowledge and inelegancy of the student from different states will also vary. So it may happen that students from some state have good knowledge while other are lagging.

Maintaining same education level in all the students of the nation and preventing from all these problems uniqueness of the curriculum is essential. For maintaining the healthy environment in the college where the youth of the country is developed, same curriculum pattern is crucial. So summing up all these points we can say that a nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.

Laws should be flexible enough to take account of various circumstances, times, and places.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developi Ly Phuong Thao sticky icon
Governments should focus on solving the immediate problems of today rather than on trying to solve the anticipated problems of the future. Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the recommendation and explain maxchen
In most professions and academic fields, imagination is more important than knowledge. ahasanul06
Fifteen years ago, Omega University implemented a new procedure that encouraged students to evaluate the teaching effectiveness of all their professors. Since that time, Omega professors have begun to assign higher grades in their classes, and overall stu okoronkwoac sticky icon
The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company. “According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in an nargess1981
Arctic deer live on islands in Canada's arctic regions. They search for food by moving over ice from island to island during the course of the year. Their habitat is limited to areas warm enough to sustain the plants on which they feed and cold enough, at Fabsssss
"The following appeared in a newsletter offering advice to investors: "Techcorporation is our top pick for investment this term. We urge all of our clients to invest in this new company. For the first time in ten years, a company that has developed satell sylar
In order to become well-rounded individuals, all college students should be required to take courses in which they read poetry, novels, mythology, and other types of imaginative literature.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agre piyus
The following appeared in a memo from the owner of a chain of bicycle stores located throughout India.For many years all the stores in our chain have stocked a wide variety of both local and imported bicycle (pedal bikes).last years , however ,all of trh deepali123
In an attempt to improve highway safety, Prunty County last year lowered its speed limit from 55 to 45 miles per hour on all county highways. But this effort has failed: the number of accidents has not decreased, and, based on reports by the highway patro yjc1989

Students should always question what they are taught instead of accepting it passively.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing a Thupten Tsering GMAT/GRE
Although innovations such as video, computers, and the Internet seem to offer schools improved methods for instructing students, these technologies all too often distract from real learning. - GRE Issue 119 six11 GMAT/GRE
Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed. wasainika17 GMAT/GRE
Argument(5): The following appeared in a letter to the editor of the Balmer Island Gazette:One Balmer island, where mopeds serve as a popular form of transportation, the population increases to 100,000 during the summer months. To reduce the number of acc untermrad GMAT/GRE
Claim: Governments must ensure that their major cities receive the financial support they need in order to thrive.Reason: It is primarily in cities that a nation's cultural traditions are preserved and generated. f26194572 GMAT/GRE
A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college. patil.akh@gmail.com GMAT/GRE
People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting fiddo GMAT/GRE
The well-being of a society is enhanced when many of its people question authority.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and s teenam GMAT/GRE
Woven baskets characterized by a particular distinctive pattern have previously been found only in the immediate vicinity of the prehistoric village of Palea and therefore were believed to have been made only by the Palean people. Recently, however, archa sh_shashi1 GMAT/GRE
Some people believe that in order to be effective, political leaders must yield to public opinion and abandon principle for the sake of compromise. Others believe that the most essential quality of an effective leader is the ability to remain consistently Vanan GMAT/GRE

"It is often asserted that the purpose of education is to free the mind and the spirit. In reality, however, formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free." Maulik Modi GMAT/GRE Issue Task
"The birthrate in our city is declining: in fact, last year's birthrate was only one-half that of five years ago. Thus the number of students enrolled in our public schools will soon decrease dramatically, and we can safely reduce the funds budgeted for e darsh sticky icon GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Historians and other social scientists are as useful to society as are the biochemists and engineers because society's ill cannot be cured by technological progresses alone. ana-mika sticky icon GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Formal education tends to restrain our minds and spirits rather than set them free. Hma GMAT/GRE Issue Task
As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate. singhya sticky icon GMAT/GRE Issue Task
"A recent study rating 300 male and female Mentian advertising executives according to the average number of hours they sleep per night showed an association between the amount of sleep the executives need and the success of their firms. Of the advertisin darsh sticky icon GMAT/GRE Argument Task
The following appeared as a letter to the editor from a Central Plaza store owner."Over the past two years, the number of shoppers in Central Plaza has been steadily decreasing while the popularity of skateboarding has increased dramatically. Many Central Maulik Modi GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Men and women, because of their inherent physical differences, are not equally suited for many tasks.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to add Aditi Bapat GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Claiton University needs both affordable housing for its students and a way to fund the building of such housing. The best solution to this problem is to commission a famous architect known for experimental and futuristic buildings. It is common knowledge ana-mika GMAT/GRE Argument Task
"People most respect the powerful not when they exercise their power, but when they refrain from exercising it."Write an essay in which you develop and support a position on the statement above. In writing your essay, you should consider both when the sta Aditi Bapat GMAT/GRE Issue Task

The following appeared in a memo from the manager of Uppercuts hair salon:"According to a nationwide demographic study more and more people today are moving from suburbs to downtown areas. In order to boost sagging profits at Uppercuts, we should take adv ana-mika GMAT/GRE Argument Task
Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could. sindz03 GMAT/GRE Issue Task
Educational institutions have a responsibility to dissuade students from pursuing fields of study in which they are unlikely to succeed sindz03 GMAT/GRE Issue Task

Sentence: Education pattern and the content of the primary to higher secondary education is the base to construct the strong building in the form of Powerful Youth.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Curriculum pattern and contents used during this education period also effects the knowledge of the students.
Description: The fragment period also effects is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace also with adjective
Sentence: To maintain the uniqueness in the country, it is required that all students study under the same curriculum during their education up to the College period.
Suggestion: Refer to students and study
Sentence: Students living in the villages and rural area are given the curriculum different from the top city schools then it may bring the level of those village student down.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to curriculum and different
Sentence: After completing the secondary and higher secondary education when these rural area students come in the colleges and they have to compete them selves with other students who have studied under the higher level curriculum then it become tough for them to keep themselves in the list of top students.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Because the contents they going study in the college time has already been study by other students who study in the higher level curriculum.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: I did my study in the State board education curriculum.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Then when I completed my higher secondary education and entered in the college then I saw that some of the students who have study in the Central Education board and Internation education board has already learned some of the parts which I was going to study in the college.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Their knowledge was also higher compare to me as the content they have study in their board I did not get chance to study that.
Description: The fragment was also higher is rare
Sentence: This type of problem can make student to feel frustrated when he can not put his self in competition with other students.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Uniqueness of the curriculum for all the students can prevent this type of the problem.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: If the curriculum of all the students is not same then in case of admission in college after their higher secondary education may lead to the problem.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: In this can keeping same criteria for all the students may make injustice for some of the students.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to can and keeping
Sentence: Because some students who have study in easy curriculum would have scored more compare to those who have study in the tough curriculum.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: If there is different curriculum pattern in different stated of the nation then according to the level and contents of the education, knowledge and inelegancy of the student from different states will also vary.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: So it may happen that students from some state have good knowledge while other are lagging.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: Maintaining same education level in all the students of the nation and preventing from all these problems uniqueness of the curriculum is essential.
Suggestion: Refer to problems and uniqueness
Sentence: For maintaining the healthy environment in the college where the youth of the country is developed, same curriculum pattern is crucial.
No grammatical errors
Sentence: So summing up all these points we can say that a nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.
No grammatical errors

karimkhan's picture

Can you please suggest, How I should structure this sentence ?

Can you please write this in your way??

You used sentence correctly. here is just a gram check, basically errors are related to gram, nothing wrong with sentence.

For the first sentence, since we used an e-rater, it is not smart enough to check out 'curriculum different ' is equal to 'curriculum whcih is different'. The e-rater consider 'curriculum different' should be ' different curriculum '. we will need to imporve the e-rater.sorry for the error report.

for the second sentence "Curriculum pattern and contents used during this education period also effects the knowledge of the students.", the subject is "Curriculum pattern and contents", the verb should 'affect', but you used 'affects'. i figured out most of your problems are something like this.

karimkhan's picture

After writing there much essay if this error does not improve then it's my fault only. Next time I will take care of it surely...

No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
Error: may Suggestion: No alternate word
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
Error: inelegancy Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: lagging Suggestion: No alternate word
No spelling errors
No spelling errors
No spelling errors

No. of Spelling Errors: 3
No. of Words: 482
No. of Different Words: 181
Average Word Length: 4.826
Word Length SD: 2.492
No. of Characters: 2326

Average Sentence Length: 25.368
Sentence Length SD: 9.948
Use of Passive Voice: 0
Use of Discourse Markers: 0.526
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.421
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.658
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.223

Average Sentence Length: 25.368
Sentence Length SD: 9.948
Use of Passive Voice: 0
Use of Discourse Markers: 0.526
Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.421
Sentence-Para Coherence: 0.658
Sentence-Sentence Coherence: 0.223