You are here“A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.”

“A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.”

karimkhan's picture

By karimkhan - Posted on 20 May 2011

Education pattern and the content of the primary to higher secondary education is the base to construct the strong building in the form of Powerful Youth. Curriculum pattern and contents used during this education period also effects the knowledge of the students. To maintain the uniqueness in the country, it is required that all students study under the same curriculum during their education up to the College period.

Students living in the villages and rural area are given the curriculum different from the top city schools then it may bring the level of those village student down. After completing the secondary and higher secondary education when these rural area students come in the colleges and they have to compete them selves with other students who have studied under the higher level curriculum then it become tough for them to keep themselves in the list of top students. Because the contents they going study in the college time has already been study by other students who study in the higher level curriculum.

I did my study in the State board education curriculum. Then when I completed my higher secondary education and entered in the college then I saw that some of the students who have study in the Central Education board and Internation education board has already learned some of the parts which I was going to study in the college. Their knowledge was also higher compare to me as the content they have study in their board I did not get chance to study that.

This type of problem can make student to feel frustrated when he can not put his self in competition with other students. Uniqueness of the curriculum for all the students can prevent this type of the problem.
If the curriculum of all the students is not same then in case of admission in college after their higher secondary education may lead to the problem. In this can keeping same criteria for all the students may make injustice for some of the students. Because some students who have study in easy curriculum would have scored more compare to those who have study in the tough curriculum.

If there is different curriculum pattern in different stated of the nation then according to the level and contents of the education, knowledge and inelegancy of the student from different states will also vary. So it may happen that students from some state have good knowledge while other are lagging.

Maintaining same education level in all the students of the nation and preventing from all these problems uniqueness of the curriculum is essential. For maintaining the healthy environment in the college where the youth of the country is developed, same curriculum pattern is crucial. So summing up all these points we can say that a nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college.