A nation should suspend the fundings for arts when significant number of citizens lack basic necessities of living

A nation is represented by it's people and the society formed by the people. It is nation's resposibiliy to look after the welfare of the people. Economy of every should be capable of serving it's people with all the basic necessities on which living of the people is dependent. An ideal nation should have the foresight to predict the magnitude of necessities and must acquiese the pre-planning step in order to meet all the requisite.

Looking after a large number of population and their needs is not an easy task. The officials who run the nation have to take care of many aspects of the development of the country such as education, defense, industries which run the economy of the nation, security of the people withinn the states, arts and literature, and many more. Therefore, it becomes tedious to maintain the optimum level of supply of necessities. But, the very primitive task of the nation is to provide the basic necessities like food, clothing and shelter. This actually rates the speed of the development of the country. If the nation is incapable of providing these primary things to the people, then the nation is lagging back.

Furthermore, nation is bound to look after other creative aspects which attracts the attention of the people. Nation does give specific attention to arts and literature, sports which defines the nation's status in number of world communities. Any well developed nation will keep a considerable amount for arts which gives the wider exposure to the nation in the world. For example, any random local movie gets nominated for the OSCAR, it's a nation's priviledge and its a feeling of pride and respect. Hence, in this case, a nation will be biased and give more attention to these aspects. But, there lies a part of the country where people are starving of hunger.

If we take another example of our national cricket or football team representing in the national event and winning a world cup. It is a great suucess and will make a mark on the universal level.Instead of indulging in other activities, a nation should first check whether all it's people are capable of earning a living for their own. If all of it's population is employed to serve themselves a meal, then it is nation's success. And this will determine the country's success in real and tangible terms.
Hence, it would be a right step forward to suspend the fundings for the arts when citizens are hungry or unemployed.

Sentence: Economy of every should be capable of serving it's people with all the basic necessities on which living of the people is dependent.
Description: An article is not usually followed by a modal auxillary
Suggestion: Refer to every and should

Sentence: Looking after a large number of population and their needs is not an easy task.
Description: The fragment and their needs is not usually followed by is
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace is with are

Sentence: For example, any random local movie gets nominated for the OSCAR, it's a nation's priviledge and its a feeling of pride and respect.
Description: The tag a determiner, possessive is not usually followed by a
Suggestion: Refer to its and a

Sentence: It is nation's resposibiliy to look after the welfare of the people.
Error: resposibiliy Suggestion: responsibility

Sentence: An ideal nation should have the foresight to predict the magnitude of necessities and must acquiese the pre-planning step in order to meet all the requisite.
Error: acquiese Suggestion: acquiesce
Error: pre-planning Suggestion: preparing

Sentence: The officials who run the nation have to take care of many aspects of the development of the country such as education, defense, industries which run the economy of the nation, security of the people withinn the states, arts and literature, and many more.
Error: withinn Suggestion: within

Error: priviledge Suggestion: privilege

Sentence: It is a great suucess and will make a mark on the universal level.Instead of indulging in other activities, a nation should first check whether all it's people are capable of earning a living for their own.
Error: suucess Suggestion: success