Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the m

Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Nations have the greatest responsibility of preserving their wellbeing. Nature must be preserved properly inorder to generate wealth for the nation. Without preserving nature, we cannot ensure proper development in a nation. Hence it is of utmost importance to preserve wilderness areas in the natural state. Wilderness areas refers to those areas left unused in a nation. These areas are often left in their natural state. But if need permits, we have to convert these areas so as to make utmost use of them. Any area which doesn't serve the purpose need not be preserved. Therefore, wilderne...

No. of Words: 656 350 (write the essay in half an hour)

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre