Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the m

Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

The statement requesting nations to pass laws to preserve the remaining wilderness areas in their natural states underscores the importance of natural habitats. In the cause of industrialization, series of wildernesses have been destroyed and the land used for different purposes. Wilderness play some natural roles that can be achieved by preserving them.

Wildernesses help to maintain ecological balance in nature. For example, natural woodlands help to protect the ozone layer. The only option we have today to help sustain the already depleted ozone layer is the preservation of the remaining woodlands. With industrialization, carbon monoxide is released constantly into the air which is a chief agent in the depletion of the ozone layer. The woodlands can absorb these gas and use it in photosynthesis. This way nature has helped us to recycle what would have been harmful to our environment and the output, a useful product. People travel through the deserts and the only hope of a source of water is a wilderness in such arid region. Imagine that such a place is destroyed by man, what would be the faith of people who travel through deserts to find water?

Additionally, wilderness areas could be harnessed as tourist attraction centers. This will attract people from different places to visit such areas and see how beautiful nature can be. It will provide a different look from what we are used to in our usual hustle and bustle cities. It would also generate revenue for the nation through this means, help to boost the trades around those areas and create employment opportunities.

However, one could argue that such laws will affect industrialization especially in areas where there is limited land. It could be argued that spaces that could be used for building of industries, schools, hospitals and other projects that would be of great benefit to the development of such areas would be kept redundant in the name of preserving a wilderness. Governments should be able to strike a balance in such a situation. Every nation should be able to weigh the pros and cons of protecting a wilderness versus using the space for other developmental projects.

Finally, enacting laws to protect wilderness areas is a good one especially in areas where the availability of land for other developmental projects is not limited. Even in areas where the land mass is limited, government should attempt to protect wilderness areas and can trade such areas for other reasons when there is no other option available. Protecting wilderness areas will help protect the earth.

Sentence: Wilderness play some natural roles that can be achieved by preserving them.
Description: The fragment Wilderness play some is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace play with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular