Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim In developing and supporting your position be sure to address the mos

Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

While the natural environments are seriously devastated and more and more narrowed by human activities, a strong mean is needed to protect ecological diversity. Although several non-goverment organizations and environmentalist takes their actions, it is likely their achievements are overwhelmed by the speed of environmental destruction. Thus I totally agree with the passing of laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state. This visionary protection not only helps men correct their mistakes in the past, but also limits our nature-damaging activities at the present and benefits the future of human kinds.

During the twentieth century, we have witnessed the significant decrease of ecological diversity due to the human needs of natural resources and expansion. As a result, several species, both animal and plant, became completely extinct and many others are seriously threatened regardless of the environment-saving efforts. The effective way to protect the endengered species, therefore, is to keep the natural environments out of the human presence by forming the preservation of any remaining wilderness which.

Besides, many business companies running after profits contribute much to the damages to nature. Although there are interferences by non-profit environmental organizations, these efforts may be obscured by money and power, typically in developing countries. Thus it is crucial to address the problem at national level, which put the remaining natural areas under the protection of law.

Finally, this policy will recover the ecological diversity which benefits our future generation. It is no dout that we are paying the penalty for the environmental damages by suffering from polution, climate changes and other natural disasters. By preserving the remaining natural areas, the ecological balance will be re-established according to the law of natural development. It is expected that the global environment will be returned to its integrity and our future will not suffer from the consequences of our own activities.

In conclusion, it is essential to address the environmental issue by passing the law to protect any remaining natural areas in our planet. It is not only the way we save the damaged environments but also the effective mean to limit the harmful human activities and to recover the green planet for our future.

Sentence: Although several non-goverment organizations and environmentalist takes their actions, it is likely their achievements are overwhelmed by the speed of environmental destruction.
Suggestion: Refer to organizations and environmentalist and takes

Sentence: The effective way to protect the endengered species, therefore, is to keep the natural environments out of the human presence by forming the preservation of any remaining wilderness which.
Error: endengered Suggestion: endangered

Read this link about sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater