Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain.

Given notion presents an important policy, which will help in preserving uncivilized areas along with the mainland. Wilderness areas are heritage of a nation, hence it is abiding duty of every nation to preserve it. These uncultivated tracts are potential natural resources, which at later times could be used for specific purposes like wind energy conservation, for example. Along with that, integrating these areas into mainland is also critical for nation's defense policy.

Although wilderness areas may seem unusable at this time, ever developing science and technology may be successful in utilizing these areas at later time. Of course, these areas are not in commercial use today because of their inaccessibility, but, soon we will have a sophisticated technology to use them, that too in environment friendly manner. According to some scientific programs conducted by NASA, communication systems in wilderness areas could be easily established using Hi- Tech satellites. Soon we would also be able to cruise these uncultivated tracts by means of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, which is an another ambitious NASA project (started in 1996). We are actually very close in development of these areas, thus we definitely shouldn't abandon our hopes at this time. After success of these projects wilderness areas in their natural form could bring tourist to watch it in natural state. Therefore, preserving these areas in natural form provides us with many future opportunities.

Besides this, wilderness areas should also be preserved in natural state, because it protects us from different cross border enemies. This is the case specially with tracts lying near a border. These unmanned areas behave as bulwark, making militants hard to access crucial cities of a country.

For example, great Himalayas in north of India, are protecting India from Northern frontiers of Pakistan and Afghanistan. Without Himalayas, terrorist would have easily entered in India, causing mass destruction in the country. Thus, we can see that such wilderness areas are critical for nation's security also.

Conclusively, protection of wilderness area is important for preserving future tourist spots; meanwhile, it is also significant for nation's security considerations.

Sentence: Soon we would also be able to cruise these uncultivated tracts by means of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, which is an another ambitious NASA project started in 1996.
Description: An article is not usually followed by a determiner/pronoun, singular
Suggestion: Refer to an and another

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater