Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state.

Author himself agrees to the point that only a few wilderness areas have remained so far. 37 wilderness areas have been reported in the world today. The geographical area with minimum disturbance of human and ecological niche for the animals is regarded as the wilderness area. Now the question is, whether these areas be preserved or destroyed? And if preserved, how can it be beneficial for the mankind? And if destroyed, how will it harm the human race?

The topic is no doubt a contentious issue. These areas maintain a proper ecological balance and maintain a healthier environment, which is necessary for today's polluted environment.

A preserved area in the form of natural park and reserves are required to provide the shelter to the animals. Rapid deforestation is one of the cause of decrease number of some animal species. Tiger, Panda, and Polar bear are such examples of endangered species, who have lost their habitat because of destruction of these wilderness areas.

The absence of these animals create a disturbance in the food chain, which subsequently disturbs the environment. Deforestation has lead to green house effect and global warming.

If we look at the other aspect of the coin, then, industrilization, good economic growth, employment to a larger section of people are the general marks that one can see. Deforestation and destroying these waste wilderness areas may provide a larger area to set up the factories and industries, which will solve the problem of unemployment and hunger. The nations will soon develop into the developed nations.

To sum it up, i would say that a balance should be achieved. The areas with minimal flora and fauna can be used for the purpose of industries and the others should remain as such serving the animals and plants.

Sentence: If we look at the other aspect of the coin, then, industrilization, good economic growth, employment to a larger section of people are the general marks that one can see.
Error: industrilization Suggestion: industrialization

Paragraphs are too short.