Nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas on their natural state, even if these areas could be developed for economic gain

I contradict with the given statement that nations should pass laws to preserve any remaining wilderness areas in their natural state. The people who are living in these areas are deprived of even basic amenities like proper food, shelter and clothing. It is not fair leaving them in these situations in the present contemporary technological world.

The people living in these wilderness areas are suffering from poor living conditions. Their off springs are not even aware of primary education. If we provide proper education to all of them, then they will gain a better social status in the society. It is mandatory for any government to provide better education to all of its citizens. It is very difficult to survive in these wilderness areas due to lack of efficient agricultural practices. The people who are living in these areas are facing a lot of problems like lack of better medical facilities, transportation facilities etc. For example if any person among the tribes affected with heart stroke, then it is very difficult to reach a hospital soon in those rugged roads.

The wilderness areas are to be developed to ensure better tourism facilities. These tourist attractions gain a lot of income to the government as well as local tribes. For example, Ladakh a tourist place in India attracting tourists from all over the world known for its primitive culture which gains a lot of income to government as well as local people.

Thus I conclude that the wilderness areas are to be developed to raise the standard of living of the poor tribal people living there and to gain by promoting tourism.