Nature's Way, a chain of stores selling health food and other health-related products, is opening its next franchise in the town of Plainsville. The store should prove to be very successful: Nature's Way franchises tend to be most profitable in areas wher

Nature's Way, a chain of stores selling health food and other health-related products, is opening its next franchise in the town of Plainsville. The store should prove to be very successful: Nature's Way franchises tend to be most profitable in areas where residents lead healthy lives, and clearly Plainsville is such an area. Plainsville merchants report that sales of running shoes and exercise clothing are at all-time highs. The local health club has more members than ever, and the weight training and aerobics classes are always full. Finally, Plainsville's schoolchildren represent a new generation of potential customers: these schoolchildren are required to participate in a fitness-for-life program, which emphasizes the benefits of regular exercise at an early age.
Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on these assumptions and what the implications are for the argument if the assumptions prove unwarranted.

Nature's way a chain of stores selling health food and other health-related products, is going to its next franchise in the town of Plainsville. It is predicted that store will be very successful and the assumptions and facts behind the prediction are presented in the author's writing.

It is an observed fact that Nature's Way franchises tend to be most profitable in areas where residents lead healthy lives but it is not necessary that Plainsville will fulfill this requirement. According to merchants report, sales of exercise clothing and running shoes are highs. But from this evidence it cannot be interpreted that Plainsville people are health concerned. May be they are very much sports and fitness loving which can be the reason of high sales of exercise clothing and running shoes .

The local health club reported the large number of members in the weight training and aerobics classes are always full which is again not a strong reason to assume that people are also interested in purchase of health food and other health-related products.

Plainsville's schoolchildren are required to participate in a fitness-for-life program, which emphasizes the benefits of regular exercise at an early age. From these evidence it can be interpreted that in Plainsville too much emphasize is on physical exercise and people are more careful about health. This can be a minor cause of more sells of health food and other health-related products from Nature's Way franchises store.

All the evidence presented in the passage are weakly supported the assumption of greater sales of Nature's Way franchises store.