Nature's Way, a chain of stores selling health food and other health-related products, is opening its next franchise in the town of Plainsville. The store should prove to be very successful: Nature's Way franchises tend to be most profitable in areas wher

Nature's Way, a chain of stores selling health food and other health-related products, is opening its next franchise in the town of Plainsville. The store should prove to be very successful: Nature's Way franchises tend to be most profitable in areas where residents lead healthy lives, and clearly Plainsville is such an area. Plainsville merchants report that sales of running shoes and exercise clothing are at all-time highs. The local health club has more members than ever, and the weight training and aerobics classes are always full. Finally, Plainsville's schoolchildren represent a new generation of potential customers: these schoolchildren are required to participate in a fitness-for-life program, which emphasizes the benefits of regular exercise at an early age.

Write a response in which you examine the stated and/or unstated assumptions of the argument. Be sure to explain how the argument depends on these assumptions and what the implications are for the argument if the assumptions prove unwarranted.

The author states that nature's way franchise is profitable in areas where residents leaad healthy lives. The chain should be having a locality with residents leading a healthy life so they could have a profitable franchise.

Though it might seem obvious about the establishment of the chain in Plainsville, a peruse go through of the above made statements might conclude contradictory.

The all time high sales of runing shoes and exercise clothing states an ambigious situation. So is the statement about the health clubs. It can be intrepeted in two directions, one saying people in Plaainsville are healthy while the other says they are health concious. No metallic conclusion can be drawn from this about healthy lives of the residents.

The school children of Painsville are described as a new generation of potential customers. It is said that they are required to participate in fitness for life programme, but no knowledge is thrown on whether this programme is willingly participated by the students. So the statemen prooves it self skeptic about schoolchildren being healthy in the locality.

Considering those minor setbacks about the report from the merchants, the chain is left with two decisions to be made.They mey cutdown the idea of establishment of the chain or the report could be made more data based with number of merchants really healthy and those who are just health concious as both the groups are entirely different.

Sentence: Though it might seem obvious about the establishment of the chain in Plainsville, a peruse go through of the above made statements might conclude contradictory.
Description: The fragment peruse go through is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace go with verb, past tense

Sentence: So the statemen prooves it self skeptic about schoolchildren being healthy in the locality.
Description: The fragment statemen prooves it is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace prooves with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: The author states that nature's way franchise is profitable in areas where residents leaad healthy lives.
Error: leaad Suggestion: lead

Sentence: The all time high sales of runing shoes and exercise clothing states an ambigious situation.
Error: ambigious Suggestion: ambiguous

Sentence: It can be intrepeted in two directions, one saying people in Plaainsville are healthy while the other says they are health concious.
Error: intrepeted Suggestion: interpreted
Error: concious Suggestion: conscious

Error: statemen Suggestion: statement
Error: prooves Suggestion: proves
Error: schoolchildren Suggestion: school children

Sentence: Considering those minor setbacks about the report from the merchants, the chain is left with two decisions to be made.They mey cutdown the idea of establishment of the chain or the report could be made more data based with number of merchants really healthy and those who are just health concious as both the groups are entirely different.
Error: concious Suggestion: conscious
Error: mey Suggestion: may