In order to alleviate the serious unemployment problem in our town,we should encourage.Autotech to build its automobile manufacturing plant in our area.The Hillview landfill which has been undevelopped for decades is a perfect site for this plant.the buil

In order to alleviate the serious unemployment problem in our town,we should encourage.Autotech to build its automobile manufacturing plant in our area.The Hillview landfill which has been undevelopped for decades is a perfect site for this plant.the building and staffing of this plant will put to work thousand of Hillview residents left unemployed after computech computer software programming company abandoned its national facility last year.i am asking the city council to authorize a large campaign to attract the company and offer a significant tax incentives to make our town attractive to this giant of car manufacturing.-write an argument task.

Unemployment is a very sensitive and big issue for any country.A lagre number of employee of Computech,computer software programming company has abandoned after its national facility last year. Hillview landfill an automobile manufacturing plant.Author suggest that unemployment problem can be solved if those employee feel attraction on this company and agreed to join these. And so he wants arranging a campaign for attracting young people who are unemployed. To ameliorate employment of those people writer also want that the mayor should offer a significant tax incentives and so he send a memo to the mayor of the city Hillview. The writer is optimist for making this event.

Author thinks that,Car manufacturing company has a lots of possibilites improving in future.Although it was undevelopped but now it is become a perfect one for siting plant. He thinks by compaigning captivating posters and announcing many people will feeL attract to join there.Thus unemployment can be removed.But i support this argument at a certain extent.There is lots of fallacy. It is plausible that,that company will have a bright future but if this automobile manufacturing company also do the same as Computech programming company it will be a hazard that many people will have a lots of expectation of new car company. May be it will be a big deal for the mayor for making a compaign because of some very important issue like basic needs of that city. So the author should think about the allowance and convenience of that situation.it is concrete in that situation when the mayor should have handled many dutites. It is vague that , why the Computech company reject those employee? Are they really elligilble for doing job either they are indolent? There must be some reasons behind this event.If those people have not any corporate or job doing behavior. they can be rejected from anywhere.So it will be ridiculous if this issue is not investigated. It is equivocal in many points also.For example. writer is very much sure about the car manufacturing company"s improvement,but their may not be happening.

Finally,writer"s thinking is quite good for improving employment for many young peolpe. but there may be some flaws.So he should think abolut those fallacy.

Sentence: Author suggest that unemployment problem can be solved if those employee feel attraction on this company and agreed to join these.
Description: The fragment Author suggest that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace suggest with verb, past tense

Description: The fragment employee feel attraction is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace feel with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Author thinks that,Car manufacturing company has a lots of possibilites improving in future.Although it was undevelopped but now it is become a perfect one for siting plant.
Error: undevelopped Suggestion: undeveloped
Error: possibilites Suggestion: possibilities

Sentence: He thinks by compaigning captivating posters and announcing many people will feeL attract to join there.Thus unemployment can be removed.But i support this argument at a certain extent.There is lots of fallacy.
Error: compaigning Suggestion: campaigning

Sentence: May be it will be a big deal for the mayor for making a compaign because of some very important issue like basic needs of that city.
Error: compaign Suggestion: campaign

Sentence: So the author should think about the allowance and convenience of that situation.it is concrete in that situation when the mayor should have handled many dutites.
Error: dutites Suggestion: duties

Sentence: Finally,writer's thinking is quite good for improving employment for many young peolpe. but there may be some flaws.So he should think abolut those fallacy.
Error: peolpe Suggestion: people
Error: abolut Suggestion: about

Don't leave a blank space before punctuation marks.
Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.