Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this time period, most of the complaints received from viewers were concerned with our station's coverage of weathe

Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this time period, most of the complaints received from viewers were concerned with our station's coverage of weather and local news. In addition, local businesses that used to advertise during our late-night news program have just canceled their advertising contracts with us. Therefore, in order to attract more viewers to the program and to avoid losing any further advertising revenues, we should restore the time devoted to weather and local news to its former level."

In this argument, the writer of the letter concludes that channel reduces it's revenue due to provide less Weather and local news on nights. There were some complains about stations covarages of weather and local news.furthermore the writer offers to give more weather and local news in order to prevent losing revenue and appeals to new wievers. this argument defies simple logic and suffers from several fallacies.

First of all ,the argument does not based no any datas and surveys.it is impossible to pinpoint an offers for the decline of revenue based on some complains. The writer provide no evidenced whatsoever that links the decline in weiervs and its revenue. Morever, the writer makes no distinction among audience maybe majority of complains comes from old people or just children .he does not provide a number for complains .how many people complaining about devoiting less time to weather and local news.Maybe more than complaints there are much more greatfull people who concern with national news.

Secondly the writer cites that the local firms businesses just cancelled the advertising contract due to weather news.on the other hand he does not provide certain linkages between these businesses and news which are shown. Maybe these businesses have changed their strategies and decide to advertise in the morning programs .Since few people watch local news and weathers on tv at night it is better to advertise in the morning .they can appeal to more people.

Finally, the writer asserts that in order to increase its revenue they require to restore the time devoted to weathers and local news .however , this groundless argument fails to take into account that by giving international news they can attain more international business to sign a advertising contract ,so they can raise their revenue. Furthermore , if the station just gives the weather and local news their wievers would not increase people can get bored because of too much local news.

In summary ,the writer fails to establish any causal relationship between complains and devoting less time to weather and local news. The evidence presented is extremely weak and narrowly focuses on some people who can not representive the city or local area. For a stronger argument, the writer directly would need to put forth evidence associating complaints with not only local news and weather but also Throughout other reasons.

Sentence: In this argument, the writer of the letter concludes that channel reduces it's revenue due to provide less Weather and local news on nights.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to it's and revenue

Sentence: There were some complains about stations covarages of weather and local news.furthermore the writer offers to give more weather and local news in order to prevent losing revenue and appeals to new wievers. this argument defies simple logic and suffers from several fallacies.
Error: covarages Suggestion: coverage

Sentence: Morever, the writer makes no distinction among audience maybe majority of complains comes from old people or just children .he does not provide a number for complains .how many people complaining about devoiting less time to weather and local news.Maybe more than complaints there are much more greatfull people who concern with national news.
Error: greatfull Suggestion: greatly
Error: devoiting Suggestion: devoting