As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoni

As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which the statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position

I agree with the statement given by the author. Here, the author has made a claim that as people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate. People should not misuse technology in solving very simple and common problems because that might reduce the person’s aptitude for solving problems.

Here we can take an example of a calculator. A calculator is one of the examples of technology which helps in calculation of mathematical problems. It can solve small problems and sometimes bigger problems as well, with the ad...

Sentence: If a person starts using calculator in his/her childhood he or she might loos the aptitude for solving mathematical problems.
Error: loos Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: They can use readymade notes available on websites.
Error: readymade Suggestion: read made

Seems you have these flaws in other essays.

'Avg. Sentence Length is low' means you need to write more compound or complex sentences.

'Sentence Length SD is low' means that your essay contains lots of sentences with the similar length.

you may use less 'But' in sentences.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre