As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

The recent past of mankind has been characterised by immense advancements in the field of technology. It has invaded every single aspect of aan average urban lifestyle; to the extent that we cannot imagine a scenario where a day could be passed without even a single interaction with a machine. As a consequence, people have started to rely more and more on technology to solve our day to day problems and as a result, the ability to think for ourselves is being compromised.

A maths test is announced in a high school class and tens of hands go up to ask the teacher a single question:" Are we al...

Sentence: The recent past of mankind has been characterised by immense advancements in the field of technology.
Error: characterised Suggestion: characterized

Sentence: It has invaded every single aspect of aan average urban lifestyle; to the extent that we cannot imagine a scenario where a day could be passed without even a single interaction with a machine.
Error: aan Suggestion: an

Sentence: That is indeed true, and theoretically a very convinving argument.
Error: convinving Suggestion: convincing

Sentence: Advent of technology has limited the time devoted to physical activites as well, which has a postive correlation with increased mental acuity.
Error: activites Suggestion: activities
Error: postive Suggestion: positive

Sentence: In sum, I would like to say that these days technology has brought us in contact with opinions and thoughts of a numebr of people.
Error: numebr Suggestion: number

Sentence: Analogous to a machine whoch is not used often, our brains will also rust if not put to use every now and then.
Error: whoch Suggestion: which