As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

Every day in Worlds get new inovations new technology and novel accessories, like ipad Tablet pc and laptop's. so, use of technology has been accretion. I complete disagree that use of plenty technology human mind think has been deteriorate.
The first one world is moves so fast. so technology like mobile and ipad brings human sustain in despatch life. Ex Normal life is get up morning then fresh up , goes to office and work hard spend lot of time in office. so people now days not have time to read new paper and watch movie. the technology that make easy for such people. which can read news paper and watch movie on there ipad and mobile.

The Biggest vantage point of technology is INTERNET. "Always Stay Connected" this is solgen that brings the people near to each other. internet provide a lots option to people such as social network, email, chat, vedio call , online shoppers. Ex if any who want to buy new book just type the filpkart on google and ordered book. no need to go to store and buy book. also net provide such massive friends network like facebook. always chat and message help to amenable relation between each other.

The technology also help in various aspect of world. such as scientist help to concrete new achelmy. alos NASA that connect to Moon with help of missiles and ships. aslo every nation use automation and robotic in industry. Ex Tata steel whole company base on full automatic robotic. that help him to increases growth of company as well as Nation also. The Big country use technology for protect there border form philistine people.

The technology help us , but there is some problem also. such as we are now completely dependent on technology. Ex use calculators for the sums and deteriorate habit of reading book and new paper. more use of such thing also hamper our mentality as well as body.

The every coins has tow side right and wrong. we have exahaustive which is our side. so technology brings human life easy and more enjoying. Technology need now days to survival in this world. i complete fever of use of technology.

Sentence: The first one world is moves so fast. so technology like mobile and ipad brings human sustain in despatch life.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to is and moves

Sentence: Ex Normal life is get up morning then fresh up , goes to office and work hard spend lot of time in office. so people now days not have time to read new paper and watch movie. the technology that make easy for such people. which can read news paper and watch movie on there ipad and mobile.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and get

Sentence: The technology help us , but there is some problem also. such as we are now completely dependent on technology.
Description: The fragment technology help us is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: Technology need now days to survival in this world. i complete fever of use of technology.
Description: The fragment need now days is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace now with adjective

Sentence: Every day in Worlds get new inovations new technology and novel accessories, like ipad Tablet pc and laptop's. so, use of technology has been accretion.
Error: inovations Suggestion: innovations

Sentence: The technology also help in various aspect of world. such as scientist help to concrete new achelmy. alos NASA that connect to Moon with help of missiles and ships. aslo every nation use automation and robotic in industry.
Error: achelmy Suggestion: ?
Error: aslo Suggestion: also
Error: alos Suggestion: also

Sentence: The every coins has tow side right and wrong. we have exahaustive which is our side. so technology brings human life easy and more enjoying.
Error: exahaustive Suggestion: exhaustive