As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.

Advancement of technology has even advanced the world. Everyone’s life became easier with the increase of technology. Innovations of many new technologies have reduced the human work. Different people have discrete mind-sets. Some people think that technology is making people deteriorates, but the most important thing they forget is technology is created by humans, it’s the great achievement of humans. As everyone was used to the technology, it is ghastly to think life without technology. Technology is like a flux, day-by-day.

Exemplifying that, computers were the best example. Computers made the work easier, faster and even reduced the man-power. Hundred people work can be done by single computer that to within less time. After computers, laptops and tablets came into existence. In addition, internet has aggrandized life and has ameliorated the usage of computers. People can ferret any sort of information through internet. They can even talk to anyone, anywhere around the world via, video calling. Again it’s an additional technology to telephones. People can see with whom they are speaking and can even feel them in our presence, though they were very far. Through internet we can even do online-shopping and can even book tickets for travelling or for a movie.

Moreover, technology has become the best part for house-wives. In olden days they used to grind things for a long time but grinders and mixers made their work simple within less time. Even washing machines, microwave ovens and so-forth have made easier for house-wives by reducing their work which makes them happy. As they are the one who has to take care of the entire family, they have to be happy and energetic.

In contrast, humans are very much used to the technology that they are fret even if they have to wait for few more minutes in any work. By using internet, they are getting their work done in less time. So they were used to that easy job. Moreover, students have stopped going to libraries as internet is a medley of everything. Any sort of information can be searched by just providing the word we want in search option. Further-more, students even stopped doing simple calculations as calculators can do it faster. Again calculator is a fantastic invention of technology as it can even do scientific calculations, inequalities and equations in fraction of seconds.

In succinct, every human-being have the ability to work on their own but they don’t want to work hard as their work is being done simply in less time using technology. They were habituated like that. And if there is imperative to work only on their ability, humans will surely prove themselves.

To sum, technology is a thing, but it cannot think. Only humans have the ability to think and act according to the situation. They are the one who create wonders around the world inventing new technologies which are useful to the society. Humans have to be acclaimed for their great achievements and for their success.

Sentence: Hundred people work can be done by single computer that to within less time.
Suggestion: Refer to people and work
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a preposition
Suggestion: Refer to to and within

Seems you are talking about the advantages of technologies.

You will need to argue why 'the ability of humans to think for themselves will not deteriorate'.