As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoni

As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems, the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.
Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the statement and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider ways in which th e statement might or might not hold true and explain how these considerations shape your position.

Today’s world is basically tehc savy as more and more inventions are becoming available through technology. Be it the morning coffee till the dinner,for every small thing we are enormously dependent on technology. According to me technology has turned out to be more of a boon than a curse.

Many of our tedious works are accomplished in seconds. eg: most of the people are benefited by the use of computers. Many have secured jobs because of that. people rush up to learn computer basics to make both ends meet.Another biggest advantage of it is that we are able to keep in touch with our dear ones who stay far from us. Technology has reached to such a heights that we are able to see them through web cams.

We are heavily dependent on vaccum cleaners ,washing machines ,laptops,mobiles.All of these gadgets make it possible to accomplish enormous work load. Most of our “to do list” is planned in our mobiles.

But there is a possibility that people may tend to get excessively dependent on technology. For instance many of them may use data which was initially produced by someone else. There is a possibility of plagarism in every field,since no one will be interested to think on their own and reciprocate. Thinking ability may get deteriorated.

Finally the decision lies with us, since technology has taken man to the pinnacle. Its on us whether we want to utilize it in the most beneficial way or not.

Sentence: Today's world is basically tehc savy as more and more inventions are becoming available through technology.
Error: savy Suggestion: ?
Error: tehc Suggestion: tech

Sentence: We are heavily dependent on vaccum cleaners ,washing machines ,laptops,mobiles.All of these gadgets make it possible to accomplish enormous work load.
Error: vaccum Suggestion: vacuum

Sentence: There is a possibility of plagarism in every field,since no one will be interested to think on their own and reciprocate.
Error: plagarism Suggestion: plagiarism

Need more arguments 'why the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate.'