"As people rely more and more on technology to solve problems,the ability of humans to think for themselves will surely deteriorate".

It's true that people grow dependent on technology. However the claim has misleading assumption that reliance on technology deteriorates humans thinking ability. We human beings, use technology as a means.

Obviously, breakdown of electricity or power cut-off, things get messed up and hard to move on. For instance, teacher's relying on powerpoint for conducting lectures to deliver will face trouble if computer crashes or no power supply;with no calculator at hand, grossar will stuck or will require more time for calculation. Some people will conclude that it is technology that deprives our...

Sentence: However, it harness the thinking ability at very young age such as primary students, that will weaken the basics of arithmetic of such students.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to it and harness

Sentence: In order to clarify this point, take example of calculators, unavailability of calculators tends to take more time for calculation, but we have ability for calulations.
Error: calulations Suggestion: calculations

Sentence: Let me illustrate further, teacher's do get stuck when computer crashes, but still thay have ability to teach.
Error: thay Suggestion: they

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre