People who are the most deeply committed to an idea or policy are also the most critical of it.

The people nature is depended on there thought of mind. Mind is many times is vacillating one thought to another thought. Such point peoples has to change there decision base on thought. Idea comes through people mind. So idea also vacillating many times. I completely agree People who are the most deeply committed to an idea or policy are also the most critical of it.

When people get's new idea or thought ? The idea is base on mind thought and current situation. For example one morning due to accident traffic jam over the highway. So mind create thought change the way or go by the train. This idea is base on current situation. Next there is no traffic they we have change idea or thought. At that time we cant adhere such type of ideas. It keep change day by day. If such type of situation people commited then it very difficult for people. In other example scientist create experiment base on new ideas and policy. So if they adhere on one thought or idea it not possible to get new thing or solution.

The particular policy make by previous facts and data. Policy is also base on current need. For Example in bank there are lack of people account due to not interest rate more and not impressive policy in bank. So such past record show that fewer account opening last month. So bank manager has to think new policy which is help to attract more people in bank. Or bring new ideas which help improve bank performances. If policy doesn't change if not possible to bank improve customer and there performances.

In our personal life also idea and policy change all times. For example manish always get up in morning in 4. 30 am. But due to lot company works and increase company hours they have to stay long night in company. So they have change get early idea in morning which is help him for there life. Change idea and policy always help to adapt current situation in life. And change is rule of life.

But some times keep adher idea and policy also benifition. Which we know the clear thought and idea. No need of reluctant. It complete thought process. Which lead to great achievements in life. For example business person has great policy it's long term policy 20-30 years. In this situation they have current path to achieve goal. It help him to improve performance and business.

Change is rule of life. People mind is always change one point to another points. In life situation also change to adapt such situation we have change by situation. So keep above point in mind we conclude that in always difficult to most deeply committed to an idea or policy. It always difficult and critical manage it.

Sentence: When people get's new idea or thought ?
Description: A noun, plural, common is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common, genitive
Suggestion: Refer to people and get's

Sentence: Next there is no traffic they we have change idea or thought.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by a pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to they and we

Sentence: It keep change day by day.
Description: The fragment It keep change is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace keep with verb, past tense

Sentence: The particular policy make by previous facts and data.
Description: The fragment policy make by is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, past participle

Sentence: For Example in bank there are lack of people account due to not interest rate more and not impressive policy in bank.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a negator
Suggestion: Refer to to and not

Sentence: So such past record show that fewer account opening last month.
Description: The fragment record show that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace show with verb, past tense

Sentence: So bank manager has to think new policy which is help to attract more people in bank.
Description: The token is is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to is and help

Sentence: So they have change get early idea in morning which is help him for there life.
Suggestion: Refer to is and help
Description: An existential there is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to there and life

Sentence: It complete thought process.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to It and complete

Sentence: It help him to improve performance and business.
Description: The fragment It help him is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace help with verb, past tense

Sentence: It always difficult and critical manage it.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to critical and manage

Sentence: If such type of situation people commited then it very difficult for people.
Error: commited Suggestion: committed

Sentence: But some times keep adher idea and policy also benifition.
Error: adher Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: benifition Suggestion: benefiting

No. of Grammatical Errors: 12 2 (read grammar books)

Always capitalize the first letter of a sentence.