People who hold high expectations for others are awarded with high performance and respect.

In this era of competition,it is obvious to hold high expectations for others. For example, in some cases parents want to fulfill their dreams through their children and teachers expect high performance in their field from students. But it is not possible in each case that every person who hold high expectations for others is awarded with high performance and respect.There are certain reasons for it.

My first reason is this, if a person is expecting something high or big for other, it will create a pressure on him, and it can affect his performance.Because it is difficult to give your hundred percent in your performance because of pressure. And in that case, a performer can lose his confidence to achieve his goal. In other case, if we are expecting something really high for someone which is nearly impossible to achieve for him. It can be a cause of depression for him and for us as well.

My second point is this, if we start to expect something high for others, then in most of the cases, we expect that person should always be busy in that job. And if that person wants some time for fun, then we become very critical for him. In that case he starts to hate us, and it can be a cause of aversion towards his goal.

So, according to me, it is good to hold high expectations for others, if we consider some points,as- We should always consider the interest of that person, for example- if I expect that my brother should go for engineering, but he has interest in literature, then it is very difficult for him to go for engineering.because it will be a burden on him. So in this case it is better that my brother will chose literature and go for whatever he want. Since, your interest for something is your strength to achieve your desirable goal.

Secondly, always judge the capability of that guy that he is capable or not for the suggestive goal. Since, in most of the cases we start dreaming something imaginary or difficult to achieve for him.

So, at the end, I would like to conclude that people who hold high expectation for others are not awarded with high performance and respect in every case. The positive outcome is only possible when expectations are based on the ability and interest of the performer.

Sentence: So in this case it is better that my brother will chose literature and go for whatever he want.
Description: The fragment he want . is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace want with verb, past tense