People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.
People's behavior is the outcome of several metaphysical process. It may include socio economic condition, personal stand and acceptance in the society . Forceful implementation of law and order may shape peoples behavior but not absolutely necessary. Sometimes they are simply determined not to follow any imposed restriction.So ultimately the decisions are upto the people that how they behave.
If we consider the force which may have impact to change the behavior ,it can be broadly classified into three distinct categories. They are government pressure , social pressure and pressure from their peer groups. These three categories somehow shape one's behavior or at least provide a footprint upon its behavior. But again they may accept that or reject those impressions.
Government pressure is related with maintain law and order . This should be maintained for the convenience of other people . For example one should not talk in mobile phone while driving . That is the rule but if anyone simply want to go against it there are some laws to prevent that action. So sometimes government rules are necessary to shape their habits which gradually reflects in their behavior.
Social pressure is related with maintaining several social regulation . Obliging social rules is completely depends upon peoples own choice. Because they are not mandatory to live in society. However maintaing few of them will surely something payback to society as nobody in the society not be able to live alone. Live and let live is the motivation to oblige the social rules.
Finally peer groups has the considerable power to shape ones behavior. Peer groups are the collection of our nearest and dearest ones. So it is high probability that behavior of people are affected by their feedback. However one actually chooses peer group according their behavior. For example if someone like to smoke and drink he or she will choose that group which has the similar quality. So peer group shapes behavior but the direction depends upon whom they choose as their peer.
There are some other forces which may change their habits . It is the habit of one which gradually reflects in their behaviour. Force can be a motivation to follow those rules and regulation but it depends ultimately upon the people who choose to follow those which ultimately shapes their behavior.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|4 months 2 weeks ago||brbrl||60||Read full essay|
|6 months 3 weeks ago||siamakd||80||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 week ago||Sunyue||76.66670000000001||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||siamakd||70||Read full essay|
|1 year 4 months ago||vp.sumit||35||Read full essay|
|1 year 8 months ago||saharpouya||70||Read full essay|
|2 years 2 months ago||mrunal pagnis||66.66670000000001||Read full essay|
|2 years 3 months ago||maryam2900||63.3333||Read full essay|
|2 years 9 months ago||salmankarani||75||Read full essay|
|3 years 3 months ago||Doan Nguyen||47.5||Read full essay|
- The following is a memorandum from the business manager of a television station."Over the past year, our late-night news program has devoted increased time to national news and less time to weather and local news. During this period, most of the complaint (76.66670000000001)
- A nation should require all of its students to study the same national curriculum until they enter college (75)
- The following appeared in a memo from a vice president of Quiot Manufacturing. "During the past year, Quiot Manufacturing had 30 percent more on-the-job accidents than at the nearby Panoply Industries plant, where the work shifts are one hour shorter tha (73.33329999999999)
- Claim: Knowing about the past cannot help people to make important decisions today.Reason: We are not able to make connections between current events and past events until we have some distance from both. (63)
- Some people claim that a nation's government should preserve its wilderness areas in their natural state. Others argue that these areas should be developed for potential economic gain. (54)
- The following report appeared in the newsletter of the West Meria Public Health Council."An innovative treatment has come to our attention that promises to significantly reduce absenteeism in our schools and workplaces. A study reports that in nearby East (70)
- Critical judgment of work in any given field has little value unless it comes from someone who is an expert in that field. (56.9231)
- The following appeared in a memorandum from the planning department of an electric power company."Several recent surveys indicate that home owners are increasingly eager to conserve energy. At the same time, manufacturers are now marketing many home appli (78.5714)
- The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens. (60)
- The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens. (55)