People s behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim In developing and supporting your position be sure to address the most compelling reas

People's behavior is largely determined by forces not of their own making.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

People's behavior largely depends on the one's attitude at that instant. Behavior of a person varies throughout the life not constant. All the events, happenings in their individual life influences behavior. Behavior is not a job which is too acted in a same way daily. Behavior of a person mainly depends on the attitude of a person. I agree that people’s behavior largely determined by their own making. Mainly behavior of a person varies due to following reasons like consequences faced in life, difficulties they face at that instant, state of mind, among different people, in various places,at that particular instant

Firstly we should see behavior of a person depends on the several consequences in their life till now. If the person has overcomes all difficulties in his life He will be optimistic and cool in his behavior with any person. Attitude of a person major factor which changes behavior of a person by their own making. People largely rely on the environment around them or situations to act upon own making. People in any situation or at any instant of life should be optimistic .I don’t mean that if someone has dashed your car you should be optimistic, but act on particular situation.

Secondly coming to the state of mind of a person, at that instant changes according to that of another person in conversation or involved in activity. The state of mind of differs for a educated person, business person, employed person, higher officials in organization. Each of these persons change state of their mind instantly without prior notice. You can also observer that state of mind of particular person depends on the other person whether lower official than him or not.

Lastly coming to the behavior of a person at different places. For example if a person meeting a girl near theater or park will obviously different than meeting at college or library. Employee meeting boss in pub differs that from meeting that in office. So location prior to person .

I conclude by saying that people's behavior differs by their own making at different instants of life. So behavior of person influences others like friends, relatives ...

Sentence: If the person has overcomes all difficulties in his life He will be optimistic and cool in his behavior with any person.
Description: The fragment has overcomes all is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace overcomes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Attitude of a person major factor which changes behavior of a person by their own making.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to person and major

You may check out the new GRE issue pattern:
http://www.testbig.com/question/gre-issue-essay-questions-new-gre-issue…