Essay topics: Politicians should pursue common ground and reasonable consensus rather than elusive ideals
I broadly agree with the speaker 's claim that politicians should pursue common ground and reasonable consensus,however, i do not think they can not pursue the elusive ideals.
Politicians play an essential role in deciding the development of countries. Thus, it is important for them to have common ground and consensus which is to bring the great profit for their country. However, if every politician always consist his own view without giving in to some extent, the country will be coerce and lose it way to develop. For instance, in nineteen century, China troubled with the issue of choosing the way that bring the most benefit for China and can adapt to the basic situation of China in that time. There are various view of the problem, some people think that conducting capitalism can ensure China have lots of fortune while others argue that socialism is the best choice. If both of people consists hold their view but rather get common ground and reasonable consensus in the end, China now may still stand in that time instead of development. So , for the same goal, politicians need to have common ground.
Besides, reasonable consensus and common ground will make people facing bravely of the difficulties, and even calamity. For example ,in the film of 2012, all human being confront with the endanger of extinct. At that time, nearly every politicians forgo the bias and their politicians ideals to join hand and deal with the trouble. The practice, give people more brave to face and solve the problem together.
When it comes politicians in different counties, pursuing common ground is also very essential which will decide whether two countries can get along with each other or not. For the point, i think enlai Zhou, who is the capital of China, give as a right way to deal with it, that is to seek common ground while reserving difference. The common ground is indeed the benefit that many countries share and expect, such as the peace. And, reserving difference indeed demonstrates the important of word:reasonable.
However, at the same time, i don not think that elusive ideals are disadvantage. The elusive ideals do not mean that they are futile for the country. Maybe the ideals are significant valuable, but do not understand by most of people. One day, it will show its advantages and accepted by people.
In sum, but only the politicians need to get common ground and reasonable consensus, but also need to pay enough attention on elusive ideals which can also bring benefit for counties.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|4 months 19 hours ago||yinglovecherry||60||Read full essay|
|4 months 1 day ago||ing54007||60||Read full essay|
|1 year 1 month ago||vanooshe||50||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||maryamaj||50||Read full essay|
|1 year 2 months ago||appy||90||Read full essay|
|1 year 3 months ago||Insha||40||Read full essay|
|1 year 7 months ago||siamakd||75||Read full essay|
|1 year 8 months ago||siamakd||80||Read full essay|
|3 years 2 weeks ago||ronxyz||66.92310000000001||Read full essay|
|4 years 1 month ago||gre13||100||Read full essay|
- The effectiveness of a country's leaders is best measured by examining the well-being of that country's citizens. (54.4444)
- The following appeared in a memo at XYZ company."When XYZ lays off employees, it pays Delany Personnel Firm to offer those employees assistance in creating résumés and developing interviewing skills, if they so desire. Laid-off employees have benefited gr (80)
- The vice president of human resources at Climpson Industries sent the following recommendation to the company's president."In an effort to improve our employees' productivity, we should implement electronic monitoring of employees' Internet use from their (40)
- The most effective way to understand contemporary culture is to analyze the trends of its youth. (69)
- The surest indicator of a great nation is represented not by the achievements of its rulers, artists, or scientists, but by the general welfare of its people. (48.6667)
- The following is taken from a memo from the advertising director of the Super Screen Movie Production Company."According to a recent report from our marketing department, during the past year, fewer people attended Super Screen-produced movies than in any (57.5)
- Politicians should pursue common ground and reasonable consensus rather than elusive ideals (54.090899999999998)
- 63The following recommendation was made by the president and administrative staff of Grove College, a private institution, to the college's governing committee."We recommend that Grove College preserve its century-old tradition of all-female education rat (70)
- argument：The following appeared in the summary of a study on headaches suffered by the residents of Mentia.A recently issued twenty-year study on headaches suffered by the residents of Mentia investigated the possible therapeutic effect of consuming salic (65)
- Claim: Colleges and universities should specify all required courses and eliminate elective courses in order to provide clear guidance for students.Reason: College students—like people in general—prefer to follow directions rather than make their own deci (54)