“The positive effects of competition in a society far outweigh the negative effects.”

Do you think one can become a successful without facing the competitors? Each and every field in the current scenario is suffering from the competition disease and the competition which is occurring is also not healthy. One has to fight against his competitors where ever he goes. Whether you are doing business, study, marketing, production; competition is the obstacle that will come in every path.

It’s true that healthy competition can help person to become successful and make him work alertly all the time. Competitor make the person beyond what he already has planned and think. It helps person the extend his thinking and grow more. Fear of loosing the top position makes the person to work all the time with planning, aliveness, alert. We can say that due to this person can be safe from being and idle.

But do these benefits really exceeds the thermometer of the drawbacks due to the competition? Becoming the successful in the field in which person is not only enough. Person has his personal life, social life and own life to live. Getting tension and stress due to the heavy competition make one’s mind always busy with the fear and unsecure situation. It never let person to seat peacefully. It this is the kind of the occurring then there is not meaning of the benefits occurring due to the competition.

One want to get the first rank in his study, once he defeat all his class mate then he has challenge of his college or university student, once he take over them then he has to face with city and state champions, so competition never going to end. Does this competition helps all the time every where. Yeah one can say that it will create excitement for person to do his task more efficiently and good manner but this benefits exceed the negative effects of the Competition?

Science states that Competition is great source of the tension. It can make one to feel under pressure every time. And does not let to do the work in straight way. Due to competitors person always feel insecurity. He always has to be worry about his seat and his position. Person fear that he small carelessness can take him downward. It also effects badly one the mentality of the human. He may become angry and ill natured due to this all time competitive environment. It can effect person’s personal, social and corporate life as well.

To become happy in the life person needs serene environment around him. That thing one can get from his personal life and from social life. Which one can not achieve in present of the tension and stress.

Benefits due to the competition is too little compare to the drawback due to the same. It’s not necessary that person can become successful and developed in the competitive environment only. If one has strong mind for his goal and aim then he alone can also reach that stage. But competitive environment does not let person to go swiftly with his life. He can neither give his best to the society nor can benefits from that.

To achieve healthy competition is not the solution neither keeping away from the negative effect due to that is possible. Infact healthy competition is also the kind of competition which does the same thing that strong competition does. So summing up all this point we get the result the the positive effects of competition in a society far outweigh the negative effects.

It is a good essay again. i just realized that you have the problem in all your essays something like: 'One want to get the first rank in his study, once he defeat all his class mate then....', you can easily figure out what the problem is. you may need to leave 2-3 minutes to check them out once you finished writing an essay.

Yeah you are right,

Can you please write this in your words?

One want to get the first rank in his study, once he defeat all his class mate then he has challenge of his college or university student, once he take over them then he has to face with city and state champions, so competition never going to end.

Submitted by carmencze (not verified) on Wed, 08/31/2011 - 01:16

Permalink

Oh my goodness! an incredible article dude. Thank you However I'm experiencing problem with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anybody getting equivalent rss drawback? Anyone who knows kindly respond. Thnkx
idioplasmic naturale melodramatic Boarding School