Progress should be the aim of any great society. People too often cling unnecessarily to obsolete ways of thinking and acting because of both high comfort level and a fear of unknown.

"Progress is change and those who cannot change, cannot change anything." For any great society progress should be the aim and its capablity to face the change without fear of unknown. One may argue that change may not always have positive impact, but does that mean we should be live a dormant life? How we will come to know what will be good or bad for us without any new thinking? Greatness can only come if we are ready to take the risk of facing the unknown.

During 1000 CE in India, Aryabhatta came up with a concept of Zero, He never thought after 1000 years, his invention will be used for designing computers. what would have happened if he would have hindered by the society? Obviously India was considered one of the great societies of that time

Even, Conditions of europe were little different from the India, when Aryabhatta's zero was introduced many were suspicious about it and were more inclined to use roman numbers, but some took the risk and adopted it and made a way for next great invention, the Differential calculas, discovered by Newton. This was helpful in, many scietific analysis, calculations involving division of any number by zero. It wouldn't have been possible for British to progress without accepting this new methods and leaving the obsolete methods.

Even in governance we need change,if we consider the governance of the USSR, which broke in 1991, sticking to obsolete ways, stopping people from participating governance and thus inturn lead to devastation.

Ultimately, it can be observed that the great socities have always brought change by facing the unknown without fear, they have accepted the change for the progress of the society, weather it can be from simple method of calculations or method of scientific analysis.

Sentence: One may argue that change may not always have positive impact, but does that mean we should be live a dormant life?
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to live and a

Sentence: For any great society progress should be the aim and its capablity to face the change without fear of unknown.
Error: capablity Suggestion: capability

Sentence: This was helpful in, many scietific analysis, calculations involving division of any number by zero.
Error: scietific Suggestion: scientific

Sentence: Even in governance we need change,if we consider the governance of the USSR, which broke in 1991, sticking to obsolete ways, stopping people from participating governance and thus inturn lead to devastation.
Error: inturn Suggestion: in return

Sentence: Ultimately, it can be observed that the great socities have always brought change by facing the unknown without fear, they have accepted the change for the progress of the society, weather it can be from simple method of calculations or method of scientific analysis.
Error: socities Suggestion: No alternate word

More content wanted.