question authority. only by questioning accepted wisdom can we advance our understanding of the world

Let it be any field, one of the simple way to improve our knowledge is to ask questions. When someone is teaching us or when we are reading,we have to ask with in ourselves, "why" did this happen. Search for the answers, if you cannot find it ask a person who is an erudite in the field.By doing so we can learn a lot, keep asking questions until, we get the complete understanding. Author claims to, question authority by which we can advance our understading of the world, which is very true.

Everyone knows, we are all living on the planet called Earth but how many of us has ever questioned the shape of it. our ancestors had this question that's why they are able to find the shape of the Earth. For example When a person said Earth is round in shape, everyone laughed at him, saying that how could people stay on it, if it is round. The questions asked by people and in the search for the answers led to
the truth that Earth is not exactly round in shape, Earth is flat at the top and bulged at the sides.

All people who belongs to Hindu religion goto temples but no one has ever questioned, why are we going to temple? but few had this question. They researched on it, they were surprised by the results because the main reason for going to temple is not to get the blessings of God. There questions led to interesting results, they found that our ancestors built temple in the places where our earth's magnetic lines passing
through our earth is more and placed Statues of God in that place where the density is high. By doing so they able to make the people coming to temple absorb more of this energy which is positive.

But only asking questions will not advance our understanding of the world because we have to work on it. Search for the results desparately, it will be difficult to find because we are trying find something which no one in the world knows.Even after finding the results, asking questions will definetly help us to understand more and more.

Summing it up,Both the examples stated above lead to the advancement our understanding of the world only because we questioned. Thus questioning authority and making effort to find questions will definitely reveal a lot to this world.

Sentence: There questions led to interesting results, they found that our ancestors built temple in the places where our earth's magnetic lines passing through our earth is more and placed Statues of God in that place where the density is high.
Description: An existential there is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to There and questions
Description: The fragment ancestors built temple is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace built with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: The tag a qualifier, pre is not usually followed by and
Suggestion: Refer to more and and

Sentence: By doing so they able to make the people coming to temple absorb more of this energy which is positive.
Description: The fragment temple absorb more is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace absorb with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Sentence: Search for the results desparately, it will be difficult to find because we are trying find something which no one in the world knows.Even after finding the results, asking questions will definetly help us to understand more and more.
Description: A verb, present participle or gerund is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to trying and find

Sentence: Summing it up,Both the examples stated above lead to the advancement our understanding of the world only because we questioned.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by a determiner, possessive
Suggestion: Refer to advancement and our

Sentence: Author claims to, question authority by which we can advance our understading of the world, which is very true.
Error: understading Suggestion: understanding

Sentence: All people who belongs to Hindu religion goto temples but no one has ever questioned, why are we going to temple? but few had this question.
Error: goto Suggestion: go to

Error: definetly Suggestion: definitely
Error: desparately Suggestion: desperately