Random stop-and-search procedures are necessary to preserve safety in modern urban neighborhoods

Many people believe that random stop and search procedures are necessary to perserve safety. They claim that such procedures will help the ruling government control the country and ensure that every person is safe and every place is free of terrorism.

However I believe that these procedures are against the simplest human rights of freedom and justice. I consider it as an interference in the private life of a person if you stop him and search without any evidence to suspect him.

Search and stop procedures may be abused by the ruling government where the ruling party people may use these forces to have political gains that they do not deserve or to terrify their political competitors. It may be also used against certain race in the society like what happened in South Africa before when it was used against the black people.

To sum up, The claim that the illegal Stop and Search Procedures help to face the terrorism in some countries seems true but it can not be generalized such that these procedures are applied without limits or rules.

Sentence: Many people believe that random stop and search procedures are necessary to perserve safety.
Error: perserve Suggestion: preserve

Need more words.