Recent incursions by deep-sea fisherman into the habitat of the Madagascan shrimp have led to a significant reduction in the species population. With the breeding season fast approaching, the number of shrimp should soon begin to increase. Nonetheless, th

Recent incursions by deep-sea fisherman into the habitat of the Madagascan shrimp have led to a significant reduction in the species population. With the breeding season fast approaching, the number of shrimp should soon begin to increase. Nonetheless, the population should not return to the levels before the fishing boats arrived. Because this trend is expected to continue over the next several years, the Madagascan shrimp will quickly become an endangered species.

The following argument is true for numerous reasons.Primarily assuming that the trend that the demand of shrimps will increase and at the same time supply will decrease due to less engendering will continue for the coming years is not a good argumentative basis.Secondly the argument that the shrimps will not increase to the levels before the ships arrive is another felicitous which is not support.

The argument fails to provide a proof or facts that the trend will continue for the coming years and the demand for the shrimps and a decrease in their population will lead to the the species being endangered.Assuming that the trend will continue in the coming years is not fully true as the global demand and necessity changes every year.One thing that is required in a particular year or period will not be a kind of necessity few years after that.Maybe the shrimp demand is high at this moment does not prove the fact that it will be more or same after few years which weakens the argument that shrimps will become an endangered.If the interest in the shrimp decreases in the coming years then the argument has no basis.

Secondly the argument does not provide any basis that the levels will not return to their natural levels before the fisherman arrive leaving many questions unanswered.Maybe if they arrive a little late or they consider to find shrimps in some other deep sea region where the shrimps are not breeding at the present moment the level be again back to the normal or natural levels and there will be no chances of being endangered.

Even if we suppose that fisherman arrive at the exact time as previous years but the demand of the shrimps decrease this year the amount of shrimps needed will decrease and thus there will be a compensation and thus there will not be an excess requirement than produced.

With the reduction in the species present at the habitat there is a possibility that the number of shrimps breeding will be decreased due to the reduction in the species.Thus as the number of species that breed are decreased leading to the engender of less neophytes as compared to precious years.

Because the argument make several assumptions regarding the breeding of shrimps and the demand supply trend in the coming years it fails to convince that the argument is true.

Sentence: Secondly the argument that the shrimps will not increase to the levels before the ships arrive is another felicitous which is not support.
Description: The fragment another felicitous which is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace felicitous with noun

Sentence: The argument fails to provide a proof or facts that the trend will continue for the coming years and the demand for the shrimps and a decrease in their population will lead to the the species being endangered.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: Even if we suppose that fisherman arrive at the exact time as previous years but the demand of the shrimps decrease this year the amount of shrimps needed will decrease and thus there will be a compensation and thus there will not be an excess requirement than produced.
Description: The fragment fisherman arrive at is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace arrive with verb, past participle
Description: The fragment the demand of the shrimps decrease this is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace decrease with verb, past tense

Sentence: Thus as the number of species that breed are decreased leading to the engender of less neophytes as compared to precious years.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to the and engender

Sentence: Because the argument make several assumptions regarding the breeding of shrimps and the demand supply trend in the coming years it fails to convince that the argument is true.
Description: The fragment argument make several is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace make with verb, present tense, 3rd person singular

Always put a space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.