A recently issued twenty-year study on headaches suffered by the residents of Mentia investigated the possible therapeutic effect of consuming salicylates. Salicylates are members of the same chemical family as aspirin, a medicine used to treat headaches.

A recently issued twenty-year study on headaches suffered by the residents of Mentia investigated the possible therapeutic effect of consuming salicylates. Salicylates are members of the same chemical family as aspirin, a medicine used to treat headaches. Although many foods are naturally rich in salicylates, food-processing companies also add salicylates to foods as preservatives. The twenty-year study found a correlation between the rise in the commercial use of salicylates and a steady decline in the average number of headaches reported by study participants. At the time when the study concluded, food-processing companies had just discovered that salicylates can also be used as flavor additives for foods, and, as a result, many companies plan to do so. Based on these study results, some health experts predict that residents of Mentia will suffer even fewer headaches in the future.

Write a response in which you discuss what questions would need to be answered in order to decide whether the prediction and the argument on which it is based are reasonable. Be sure to explain how the answers to these questions would help to evaluate the prediction.

The discovery of new medicines need to experience the clinical experiment with close inspections of potential side effects. The lauching of new medicine, along with the stric regulations, have to be evaluated by several authorities under imbroglio process. In contrasting to complicated progresses in medicine authories, the statement is merely based on several unproven assumptions and lacking of convincing evidence.

First, the argument that the issued twenty-year study on a group of people suffering the Mentia does not ground with relevant information that whether the time period is long enought to reach the stage of conclusion. the author claims that Salicylates is a member of the same chemcial family as asprin, but oftentimes, the medicine with similar effectiveness does not necessarily have same side effects, particularly those common medicines which people use very frequently in the life.

Second, the claim that group of people reflected positive results of medicine is questionable. The author does not explicity indicate the number of people did the test and so it has suspection of assuming the sample as representive. Furthermore, the argument ignores the fact that different people have disparate strength of immunity systemm, which indicates that there might be possibility the tested people coincidently strong enought aginst potential negative effects of the medicine, which might not be discoveried in time and some people would suffer from the medicine if it was lauched into markets.

Third, author claims that foold-processing company discovered that salicylates are eligible for being flavor additives for foods is illegimitate. The statement,conterintuitively, did not support necessary information, evidence, as well as the acknowlegement of medical control authorities, which leads to more suspitions.

In conclusion, while author claimed the study had been throught many experiments with positive effects,the reasons and assumptions that the prediction are based on are dubious and lacking of categorical information and evidence to support.

Sentence: In conclusion, while author claimed the study had been throught many experiments with positive effects,the reasons and assumptions that the prediction are based on are dubious and lacking of categorical information and evidence to support.
Description: The fragment that the prediction is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: In contrasting to complicated progresses in medicine authories, the statement is merely based on several unproven assumptions and lacking of convincing evidence.
Error: authories Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: First, the argument that the issued twenty-year study on a group of people suffering the Mentia does not ground with relevant information that whether the time period is long enought to reach the stage of conclusion. the author claims that Salicylates is a member of the same chemcial family as asprin, but the medicine with similar effectiveness does not necessarily have same side effects.
Error: chemcial Suggestion: chemical

Sentence: The author assumes the sample as representive and ignore the fact that different people have disparate strength of immunity systemm, which indicates that there might be possibility the tested people coincidently strong enought aginst potential negative effects of the medicine.
Error: representive Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: coincidently Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: enought Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: systemm Suggestion: system
Error: aginst Suggestion: against

Error: throught Suggestion: No alternate word