Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.

Every society suffers the negative effects of scandals, yet it may also receive scandals' benefit effects. We should reflect this issue multi-dimensionally against all odds as the world itself has been formulated into a step of sophisticated and versatile. That is to say, the usefulness of scandals varies depending on different situations.

First off, there is no denying that scandals can expose the darkness of our society to public and administers could adjust or even correct the errors. Watergate Event is regarded as one of the most famous politic scandal in US history for the reason tha...

Sentence: On one hand, scandals with respect to food safety, moral corruption or dishonest event benefit our society a lot as these scandals can sever as a catalyst to reform and ameliorate bad phenomena existing insidiously in our society.
Description: The fragment event benefit our is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace benefit with verb, past tense
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to ameliorate and bad

Sentence: However, we should reflect this issue multi-dimensionally against all odds as the world itself has been formulated into a step of sophisticated and versatile.
Error: multi-dimensionally Suggestion: multidimensional

Be sure write the essay in half an hour.