Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be

Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Scandals have always been an immutable part of people’s life. They exist in every field of daily life as a method to attract attention of certain group or society as a whole to a definite issue. The author claims that this is the way to focus attention that no speaker or reformer ever could. I would agree with his statement in the case when we speak about fields like politic, economy or social life that covers interests of vast society groups. However, when it comes to scandals in mass media I strongly oppose this claim.

To start with, we should distinguish different kinds of scandal in o...

Sentence: That was a real sensation when long wedding preparation that was advertised extensivelly almost on all TV channels ended up in divorce process after a while.
Error: extensivelly Suggestion: extensively

Sentence: It turned up to become a chickanery that brought Kim Kardashian, newspapers and TV channels who transmitted her wedding lots of money and top position in rankings.
Error: chickanery Suggestion: chicanery

Sentence: Thus, that scandal had no meaning for anubody but celebrity herself and people of mass media.
Error: anubody Suggestion: anybody

Sentence: For example, Magnitsky Rule of Law Accountability Act that resulted in arosed great dissonance among international community.
Error: dissonance Suggestion: No alternate word
Error: arosed Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: From the one side it attracted interest of community to an issue of infringement of human's rights that caused foundation of different commitees to defend those.
Error: commitees Suggestion: committees

Sentence: On the other side, it resulted in passing counter Act by Russian Federation government that influenced orphanges and their future life.
Error: orphanges Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: To sum it up, our life is full of scandals but people must discern one that really indicates significant prolems that must be solved from one that are simulated pursuing goals of a small group of people.
Error: prolems Suggestion: problems