Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could

Reformer reforms and bring revolution for betterment of society with focused approach toward problem. In contrast, scandals creates virtual attention of specific people in certain time frame and vanish itself with passege of time. reformers produce more result than scandals with respect to problems that is against the statement mentioned above.

History is replete with episodes and events of revolution. Whether it is revolution of iran, south africa, india or pakistan brought by ayatullah khumani, nelson mendela, ghandhi and quideazam respectively were not the result of scandals. Before revolution each reformer saw the problem in society and highlighted it. Refromers struggled and eventually managed to bring change in society. In contrast, scandals are meant to either acquire attention of people or done to achieve some ulterior motives of initiator.

Scandals are more of personality focused than problems as one can observe in politics. This situation can also be oberved in celebrities scandals. these scandals are ephemeral. Whether the case of bribe or curruption in politics or affair of any celebrity are initiated to publized the person. As a matter of fact, we have come through many cases of political bribery scandals but we have not heard the elimination of bribery in politics due to initiated scandal except forced abduction of person in power. It makes no difference to a common man life if any famous celebrity having an affair with anyone. These kind of scandals do not contribute to solve any problem but only to acquire attention.

Conclusively, scandals are more of personality foucsed than problem. To get rid of problem, the real effort can only be put by reformers and revolutioners. there is no place and value for such ephemeral scandals either in history or in one's life.

Sentence: Whether the case of bribe or curruption in politics or affair of any celebrity are initiated to publized the person.
Description: The token to is not usually followed by a verb, past participle
Suggestion: Refer to to and publized

Sentence: In contrast, scandals creates virtual attention of specific people in certain time frame and vanish itself with passege of time. reformers produce more result than scandals with respect to problems that is against the statement mentioned above.
Error: passege Suggestion: passage

Sentence: This situation can also be oberved in celebrities scandals. these scandals are ephemeral.
Error: oberved Suggestion: observed

Error: curruption Suggestion: corruption

Sentence: Conclusively, scandals are more of personality foucsed than problem.
Error: foucsed Suggestion: focused

Sentence: To get rid of problem, the real effort can only be put by reformers and revolutioners. there is no place and value for such ephemeral scandals either in history or in one's life.
Error: revolutioners Suggestion: No alternate word