Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.

I strongly agree with the speaker that scandals are useful since they help us to find the problems that no reformer ever could. Generally, the celebrities and politicians excessively advocate the possible benefits with the huge potential risks unstated. Through social media including the newspaper, journals, radio, website and the burgeoning Facebook, Twitter, people get more information from other viewpoints different from the potentates, which will help people to understand the matters comprehensively and make a reasonable judge. Nonetheless, the scandals should be checked to prevent the rum...

Sentence: The chief reason I agree with the speaker is that scandals help the public to have a comprehensive understand of the complex things from various viewpoints.
Description: An adjective is not usually followed by a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to comprehensive and understand

No. of Words: 608 350 (write the essay in half an hour)