Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be

Scandals are useful because they focus our attention on problems in ways that no speaker or reformer ever could.

Write a response in which you discuss the extent to which you agree or disagree with the claim. In developing and supporting your position, be sure to address the most compelling reasons and/or examples that could be used to challenge your position.

Many people consider scandals as a harmful things that happen to them. They have a point as scandals are always associated with losses in people lives or losses in their property.

However, I believe that scandals are not always harmful. In many situaions, scandals are useful. A word of wisdom that was previously mentioned "A hit that does not kill me will make me stronger". This sentense looks true as many difficult situations that we face in our life that does not kill us but they make us stronger.

As an example, the natural crisis including eqarthquakes, strong rains and hurricanes will cause severe damage in houses, and may cause losses in lives. On the other hand, these natural crisis will teach the people afterwards how to build better houses that can somehow withstand against strong eqarthquakes or severe rain. If you look at the Japaneese houses, you will know how the Japanees people have learned to build better houses that can bear earthquakes. I bet that the whole world have learned alot from the "Tsunami".

Another example is the development of transportation means. The ships fabricated now are well equipped with saving boats and security facilities to be ready for any climatic disturbances. This would not have happened without dangerous accidents like what happened to the Titanic ship.

An additional example is a person whose parents have died in an early age. Although this person was depreived from the tenderness of his parents in his young childhood, he has built a strong character that taught him how to deal with difficult situations. You can not compare his reactions in difficult situations with a spolied boy who has a golden spoon in his mouth.

As a conclusion, the accidents and bad situations that we face in our life are not always harmful. On the other hand they can be a good source of knowledge that makes us even stronger.

Sentence: In many situaions, scandals are useful.
Error: situaions Suggestion: situations

Sentence: This sentense looks true as many difficult situations that we face in our life that does not kill us but they make us stronger.
Error: sentense Suggestion: sentence

Sentence: As an example, the natural crisis including eqarthquakes, strong rains and hurricanes will cause severe damage in houses, and may cause losses in lives.
Error: eqarthquakes Suggestion: earthquakes

Sentence: On the other hand, these natural crisis will teach the people afterwards how to build better houses that can somehow withstand against strong eqarthquakes or severe rain.

Sentence: Although this person was depreived from the tenderness of his parents in his young childhood, he has built a strong character that taught him how to deal with difficult situations.
Error: depreived Suggestion: deprived

Sentence: You can not compare his reactions in difficult situations with a spolied boy who has a golden spoon in his mouth.
Error: spolied Suggestion: spoiled

Sentence-Text Coherence: 0.288 0.35 (Need more argument. You used three examples for essay body only)