To serve the housing needs of our students, Buckingham College should build a number of new dormitories. Buckingham's enrollment is growing and, based on current trends, will double over the next 50 years, thus making existing dormitory space inadequate.

To serve the housing needs of our students, Buckingham College should build a number of new dormitories. Buckingham's enrollment is growing and, based on current trends, will double over the next 50 years, thus making existing dormitory space inadequate. Moreover, the average rent for an apartment in our town has risen in recent years. Consequently, students will find it increasingly difficult to afford off-campus housing. Finally, attractive new dormitories would make prospective students more likely to enroll at Buckingham.

the author concludes that Buckingham College is in dire need of new dormitories to serve the housing needs of the students by providing the two evidences: 1) growing enrollment of the Buckingham College will double in next 50 years making the existing dorms inadequate 2) average rent for an apartment has risen in the town and students will not afford that. Although these points seem to justify the auyhor’s claim, a meticulous analysis will show otherwise. The author needs to give the following specific evidence to make the argument more sounding: 1) current trends of growing enrollment will ...

Sentence: Moreover, student coosing to get enroll in the Buckingham today may not be the case tomorrow.
Error: coosing Suggestion: choosing

Sentence: The author nneds to provide specific evidence such as an evidentiary data clearly giving the current needs of an on campus housing of the prospective student and statistical datashowing that overall cost of living in off campus housing is signifivantly higher than on campus.
Error: signifivantly Suggestion: significantly
Error: nneds Suggestion: needs

No. of Words: 692 350 (write the essay in half an hour)

It is on top list:
http://www.testbig.com/essay-categories/gmatgre