Society should make efforts to save endangered species only if the potential extinction of those species is the result of human activities.Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take.

Society should make efforts to save endangered species only if the potential extinction of those species is the result of human activities.
Write a response in which you discuss your views on the policy and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should consider the possible consequences of implementing the policy and explain how these consequences shape your position

According to the scientific investigations the contemporary human beings have remarkably contributed to the decline and in some cases to the distinction of a few species. Thus, there is no doubt that human activities are one of the major threats to the survival of many sea, land and avian species. I personally believe that under any circumstances society is obliged to put all its efforts to save the existence of all types of creatures.

We all may know that humans serve as the superior creatures; that is, they are distinguished from all other creatures due to special aptitudes are given to them from God. Along with all superiority we possess in comparison to other living beings, our responsibilities toward the entire nature and its contents are unlimited. We should be aware to play our critical role in preserving other creatures as we are able to accomplish it; otherwise, our next generation will most likely never to forgive us for the crimes we might have committed to the universe. Thus, it is absolutely essential to provide adequate education in terms of the interaction of human being toward the nature and specifically with all birds and land and sea animals.

Furthermore, the extinction of species is enormous hazard to the bio-cycle because there is an inevitable overlap between the whole universe; the deficiency in a specific area impacts the functionality in other areas. In case a specific species is in jeopardy, it signifies that serious threat to the survival of other creatures underway. Because in food chain there is association between various species so that in case one is missing others are likely to lose their existence.

Unfortunately unlimited expectations and ambitions of humans has led to direct or indirect detrimental impacts on the natural trend of the survival of not only humans but also all other creatures. The more the population grows, the further the exploitation will be. The crux of the matter is there is no justification for society to waver from saving the species as they significantly contribute to the preserving of survival on our planet.