Society should make efforts to save endangered species only if the potential extinction of those species is the result of human activities

Nowadays, lots of animal and planet species are endanger of extinction. The writer claimed that if the reason of the probable extinction is the human activity, societies should attempt to save the specie, else, saving the species is not the society's duty. I have some reasons not to be agree with his assertion.

First of all, although human activities are not the reason of some animal or planet species, human indirectly cause their extinction. For example there are lots of animals that dying all over the world just because of global warming that has been generated by human activities, so the indirect reason of these animals is human being. another example is the loss of lots of plant and animal species due to development of city and changing their living enviroments.

Moreover, even if surviving of some species make an effort for societies it is necessary to save them. Because lots of endanger species have useful effects on a society's financial and tourism aspects. For example Panda is one on the characteristic features of China and the reason of some people's trips is just seeing this bear. Since panda have lots of merit for China's culture and finance, the government had made a lot effort to save this animal and to increase offspring of it.

Finally, maybe saving species from extinction need some efforts but existence of some of them is necessary for human being. For instance, some vermins like rats eating insects so if they extinct, the population of insects will increase and since some insects are harmful for farms, it would harm human being lives.

Totally, because of some goodness of all species for society and ecosystem, and since human being cause lots of living creature's death, society should try to save endangered species despite money or time efforts.

lots of animal and planet species are endanger of extinction.
lots of animal and planet species are in danger of extinction.

I have some reasons not to be agree with his assertion.
I have some reasons not to agree with his assertion.

saving species from extinction need some efforts
saving species from extinction needs some efforts

Sentence: For instance, some vermins like rats eating insects so if they extinct, the population of insects will increase and since some insects are harmful for farms, it would harm human being lives.
Description: A pronoun, personal, nominative, not 3rd person singular is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to they and extinct

Sentence: For example there are lots of animals that dying all over the world just because of global warming that has been generated by human activities, so the indirect reason of these animals is human being. another example is the loss of lots of plant and animal species due to development of city and changing their living enviroments.
Error: enviroments Suggestion: environments