Society should make efforts to save endangered species only if the potential extinction of those species is the result of human activities.

It is a very controversial issue whether making an effort to save all of endangered species or not. There are many arguments supporting both views, those for and those against supporting endangered species. Some people believe that animals have right to be alive even if they are dangerous for human begins while other think that perilous species attack to human begins and make an irreversible damage. So people do not have any responsibility to save these kinds of dangerous species.

These days due to increasing the rate of building industrial spaces, the most proportion of forests and jungles are destroyed and certain species prone to be extinct because of paucity and drought. Certain endangered species are decreased because human activities changes their life cycles and have indirect impact on their life. People do not have information what kinds of their activities has direct effect or indirect on extinction of those perilous species. Determining the effect of human activities on animals’ life style is a very time consuming process so they should save all the endangered species that might be extinct.

Furthermore, it cannot be overlooked that animals have their own right be alive even if their numbers is high because the nature could control their dead rate. In some cases human activities enforce specific animals to migrate to other areas and change their life cycle which would eventually lead to menacing their life. For example, the society of certain lion in south Africa face with problems by passing years because of developing the industrial areas and they have to immigrate to other areas with poor circumstance. In contrast, people think that other factors cause to immigration of these kinds of dangerous animals because they do not have enough information about the consequences of their activities in the long term on species’ life.

On the other hand, in some cases the amount of dangerous animals is increased due to destroying the life cycle of them and people have to haunt them in order to protect themselves. For instance, certain tulips brought to Australia as predators to control the number of special animals without investigating other alternative. By implementation this strategy the amount of tulips increase and the researchers would not be able to control them. People do not have any security and their children were attacked by these tulips most of the time. The government had to haunt the tulips without paying attention to the potential extinction of these species.

In conclusion, one of the main responsibilities of the societies is saving all species and their natural areas in order to decrease the potential extinction of them. Moreover, protecting all endangered species play important role to make a balance among species because they act as a predator and be able to control the life-cycle of nature.

Sentence: Some people believe that animals have right to be alive even if they are dangerous for human begins while other think that perilous species attack to human begins and make an irreversible damage.
Description: The fragment other think that is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace other with others

Sentence: These days due to increasing the rate of building industrial spaces, the most proportion of forests and jungles are destroyed and certain species prone to be extinct because of paucity and drought.
Description: A noun, singular, common is not usually followed by an adjective
Suggestion: Refer to species and prone

even if their numbers is high
even if their numbers are high

Sentence: Certain endangered species are decreased because human activities changes their life cycles and have indirect impact on their life.
Description: The fragment activities changes their is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace changes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

protecting all endangered species play important role
protecting all endangered species plays important role

Error: human begins Suggestion: human beings

Not right on topic.

Read the topic again 'only if the potential extinction of those species is the result of human activities.', you need to argue if it is not because of human activities, then society doesn't need to save endangered species.