“In some countries, television and radio programs are carefully censored for offensive language and behavior. In other countries, there is little or no censorship.”In your view, to what extent should government or any other group be able to censor televis

“In some countries, television and radio programs are carefully censored for offensive language and behavior. In other countries, there is little or no censorship.”
In your view, to what extent should government or any other group be able to censor television or radio programs?Explain, giving relevant reasons and/or examples to support your position.

Many people feel that government or any other group should carefully censored programs for offensive language and behavior which are aired on television and radio.On the other hands, there are group of people who thinks it should not censored anything in the programs aired on television and radio. I shall present the argument favoring the former statement and refuting the latter statement.

Television and Radio are the major source of entertainment and watched by most of the population including children ,young and adults in the country. The programs which are aired on them influence the people directly or indirectly. People try to imitate the things which they see or hear from television or Radio. That's why governing body should carefully censored the programs which are broadcasting on them.

Programs showing offensive and violence behavior will not only impact people behavior but also it will disrupt the normal life. As reported in survey related to children last year that they learn things and behave in the same way as they see or hear from their elders or from program they watched.Considering if small children start going to watch programs contains offensive and violence, then they will going to learn the same things and will start speaking in the same language and disrespecting their friends, teachers and their parents.

There are options where government or controlling body takes steps to control such situation such as providing the statuary warning in the beginning of the program. This will warm people that programs contain some offensive or violence behavior and should be watched under parental guidance. Also these programs should be aired after prime time. This will reduce the impact as number of people watched television or hear radio is far less as compared to in prime time.

In Summary, both view can be justified with proper reasoning but on seeing the reality and analysis the impact censorship should be impose for betterment of the people.

Sentence: Many people feel that government or any other group should carefully censored programs for offensive language and behavior which are aired on television and radio.On the other hands, there are group of people who thinks it should not censored anything in the programs aired on television and radio.
Description: The fragment not censored anything is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace censored with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Television and Radio are the major source of entertainment and watched by most of the population including children ,young and adults in the country.
Description: The fragment the major source is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Programs showing offensive and violence behavior will not only impact people behavior but also it will disrupt the normal life.
Suggestion: Refer to people and behavior

Sentence: As reported in survey related to children last year that they learn things and behave in the same way as they see or hear from their elders or from program they watched.Considering if small children start going to watch programs contains offensive and violence, then they will going to learn the same things and will start speaking in the same language and disrespecting their friends, teachers and their parents.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present participle or gerund
Suggestion: Refer to will and going

Sentence: This will warm people that programs contain some offensive or violence behavior and should be watched under parental guidance.
Description: The word warm is not usually used as a verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Suggestion: Refer to warm

Error: disrespecting Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: There are options where government or controlling body takes steps to control such situation such as providing the statuary warning in the beginning of the program.
Error: statuary Suggestion: ?