Some people beleivied that increasing violence in the media is the cause of increasing violence in our society especially among children.others beleivied that children:s peer group s and parental role models are a much more powerful influence in children"

Some people beleivied that increasing violence in the media is the cause of increasing violence in our society especially among children.others beleivied that children:s peer group s and parental role models are a much more powerful influence in children"s behavior.write an issue task on it.

Childrens are very emollient by cognitively.Their behavior depends on many affects in fact if they are coming from a friendly and transparent family or society if influences him/her future activities.In most cases in our society they are oppressed and violated so that as a clairvoyant we can say he will be an arrogant and negative minded person.Media,which influences our daily activities and future also.If there is a auspicious news we become exhilarated but when we hear and observe children are violated in media,the people who are fond of child-violating they feel encouraged and continue it randomly.So media whatever it is,press or anything it disclosed the main reason behind child assaulting which is going on through our society.So children"s behavior can be changed in those situation.Parents and peer groups also responsible for his comportment.

It is clear that,children"s behavior depends on many reasons.Increasing violence in society harms them turbulently.Even in family and peer groups if they are harrassed,embarrassed they can not show their good output from school result,manner and in various extra curriculumn activities.They become diffident and tepid in educational program.They are vulnerable so they are abused in many cases.I aver this statement confidently that ,when a child is become abused and it revealed in media,people who are fond of brutal deed they increase their these activities.So the child deprived of their basic needs.

Parents are very essential for building a child"s behavior.Some parents are very much friendly so that obviously we can expect from the children he will be an asset of this country.Parents who damn care about children"s daily activities and harassed their children in different ways,child become tenaciously malcontent and it becomes perpetual.So it is inevitable to remove violence if we can assure it is far away from a family,society and media life.

Childrens are like rubber,how we bend them they are become flexibled.so if we want to stop violence we have to assure that it is very distant from each family and society and media.

Sentence: Even in family and peer groups if they are harrassed, embarrassed they can not show their good output from school result, manner and in various extra curriculumn activities.
Error: curriculumn Suggestion: curriculum

Sentence: Childrens are like rubber,how we bend them they are become flexibled. so if we want to stop violence we have to assure that it is very distant from each family and society and media.
Error: Childrens Suggestion: Children
Error: flexibled Suggestion: flexible

The first paragraph can be shorter.

Leave a blank space after punctuation marks. E-rater is sensitive.