Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.Writ

Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.

Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

It is often the opinion of some people that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study while others believe that college students should base thier choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field. Some may agree that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs. For example, the present generation is immeresed in Information technology. Whether it is medical, banks or any other industry there is large requirement of IT jobs. If one is pursuing this course then the probalibility of getting jobs is much higher than others who are pursuing in other fields. However, I disagree with the above explanations. The reason for my stand will be elaborated in the subsequent paragraph.

First, each individual is different. They have their own talents which make them distinguish from others. Moreover if the present scenario are demanding recruitements on IT jobs. Everybody will be taking the IT course which in turn will increase a large number in IT professional. Time will come when the market will be having abundant of IT professional and the jobs are arginal. In this case those who has pursued IT unwillingly only as a choice to get job will not be able to get job as there will be stiff competition among others.

Second, society is made of different profession. It's not like that everybody can be IT professional. Who will be responsible for making houses, take care of patients, teach their kids etc ? Certainly not IT professional. In a society we need different type of professional. This will help in successfull functioning of the society and also in the advancement of countries.

Third, college students who unwillingly pursue courses just in the intension of getting a job will not be able to excel in their career. At a first point, they won't be able to get a good job. Even if they get a job they will face trouble in striving in this environment. They will get frustrated. As a result they will have a job but their zeal to work will dampen.

To conclude, the ideas illustrated above, justify the stand that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study rather choosing a field of study on the availabily of jobs in which they are not all interested.

Sentence: Moreover if the present scenario are demanding recruitements on IT jobs.
Description: The fragment the present scenario is not usually followed by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: It is often the opinion of some people that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study while others believe that college students should base thier choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.
Error: thier Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: For example, the present generation is immeresed in Information technology.
Error: immeresed Suggestion: immersed

Sentence: If one is pursuing this course then the probalibility of getting jobs is much higher than others who are pursuing in other fields.
Error: probalibility Suggestion: probability

Sentence: Time will come when the market will be having abundant of IT professional and the jobs are arginal.
Error: arginal Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: This will help in successfull functioning of the society and also in the advancement of countries.
Error: successfull Suggestion: successful

Sentence: Third, college students who unwillingly pursue courses just in the intension of getting a job will not be able to excel in their career.
Error: intension Suggestion: intention

Sentence: To conclude, the ideas illustrated above, justify the stand that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study rather choosing a field of study on the availabily of jobs in which they are not all interested.
Error: availabily Suggestion: availably

You may check out the new GRE issue pattern:
http://www.testbig.com/question/gre-issue-essay-questions-new-gre-issue…