Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field. Wri

Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.

Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

Education in college, by definition,is that the system which ground students with the skills and knowledge they need to know after being involved in the society. Some people argue that college education need to put a great emphasis on individual talents and prospensity, while others assert that students in college are suggested, on the basis of their choice, to learn more relevant techniques of the job they intend to pursuit.

While the education in college is supposed to teach the students relevant academic knowledge of the field they pursuit to study, students are expected, at least most of them, to be involved in the society after obtaining the degree. If there was no such availbility of the job of the fiel they were to study, they would be in trouble to put on with the life. Studying history, for example, does not necessarily make many history students become historians and for those who had studied history but cannot obtain relevant jobs, they would be in disadvantageous circumstance comparing to the others if they were to apply for other jobs. Consequently, it will be, to a large extent, detriment to the development of a society.

Despite the fact that students have to be more proscient to the future, college education has to emphasize on the stduents' talents and their interests. Because it is the students' talents that bolster the development of technology. Those remarkable success in the discoveries of modern technology are based on the scientists whose interests were triggered in the relevant area when they were students. Modern Physics, one of the most signifcant achievement in the human's history, had not been grounded with relevant jobs until those student scientists further progressed the theories. More importantly, many jobs,now, have asked for the initiative and assidusity which are demonstrated during the academic study other than the explicit relevant skills.

In final analysis, after weighting the evidence, it is clear that college education need to emphasize on the students'academic performance other than paying attention to the field of jobs. Nevertheless, many scientific surveys show that learning relevant skills of the field of job enhances, on a smaller scale, students'motivation.

Sentence: Some people argue that college education need to put a great emphasis on individual talents and prospensity, while others assert that students in college are suggested, on the basis of their choice, to learn more relevant techniques of the job they intend to pursuit.
Error: prospensity Suggestion: propensity

Sentence: If there was no such availbility of the job of the fiel they were to study, they would be in trouble to put on with the life.
Error: fiel Suggestion: file
Error: availbility Suggestion: availability

not been grounded with relevant jobs until those student scientists further progressed the theories.
Error: signifcant Suggestion: significant

Sentence: More importantly, many jobs,now, have asked for the initiative and assidusity which are demonstrated during the academic study other than the explicit relevant skills.
Error: assidusity Suggestion: assiduity