Essay topics: Some people believe that college students should consider only their own talents and interests when choosing a field of study. Others believe that college students should base their choice of a field of study on the availability of jobs in that field.
Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.
Being successful means differently among various people; however, we all need to feel success and accomplishment. Thus, students should try to satisfy their ambitions while planning for their future life. I believe that choosing a majoring study field is a delicate decision and should be based on realistic foundations. Earning a fortune is as important as doing interesting tasks for being satisfied from a particular job.
In my home country there are many students who enter universities seeking a career of prestige and fortune. They have no sensible passion toward what will be their permanent occupation after graduation. According to Science and Education ministry's accounts, a significant reduction in educational performance of students has been shown which is attributed to lack of interest in their study fields. No doubt, being involved in studies that are not fun but just duty will soon lead to despair and blaze. Human history avers that the most successful individuals are those who follow their personal interests passionately. Marry Curie, Albert Einstein, Charles Darwin, and all other glorious reverted figures of great achievements were those who choose their goals of study in such way.
However, job satisfaction is not merely achieving interests and studying what satiates our ambitions may not necessarily lead to a happy ending. The main reason why a person starts academic education is becoming a professional in a specific field in order to commence a career and earn a happy living. Although it is enormously amusing to be inundated in pure science, a job is the stage that educated graduates can perform on it and feel the feedbacks. Having a job not only is a promising way to earn a good fortune, but also is a good opportunity to feel success and usefulness. Therefore, it is a prominent factor in choosing an academic field of study.
In a nut shell, I believe that academic studies should end in good jobs and good jobs are those that lead to euphoric state of satisfaction. Thus, a good job should both address our material and spiritual needs. Accordingly, in choosing a study field it is necessary that one consider his / her ambitions as well as having a prosperous long-term life in future.
|Post date||Users||Rates||More about the essay|
|2 months 1 week ago||lebronjames||54||Read full essay|
|2 months 2 weeks ago||digpal28||33||Read full essay|
|2 months 3 weeks ago||Cho0304||54||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||atabak||50||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||bobby p||50||Read full essay|
|3 months 2 weeks ago||tlxia14||83||Read full essay|
|5 months 14 hours ago||aishwarya15||66||Read full essay|
|5 months 3 weeks ago||Sril||66||Read full essay|
|7 months 1 week ago||amirbahman||54||Read full essay|
|7 months 3 weeks ago||foisal||50||Read full essay|
- Do you agree or disagree that television programs, movies, and video games influence young people's behavior?Give reasons and specific examples to support your claim. (80)
- Integrated-twins (90)
- Do you agrees or disagree. Good teachers set challenging tasks for their students.Give specific example and reasons to support your claim. (80)
- Integrated- group work (70)
- The widespread use of the internet has given people access to information on a level never experienced before. How does this increase in the availability of information influence life in today's world? (90)
- Do you agree or disagree ? Childhood is the happiest time in a person`s life. Include reasons and examples to support your opinion. (10)
- integrated task- reward (80)
- Do you agree or disagree?Standardized Tests Like the Toefl Provide Sufficient Information to Determine Whether Students Should Be Admitted to a College or University EssayGive your reasons and examples to support your view (80)
- Integrated task- international working day (90)
- You are planning to study abroad. What do you think you will like and dislike about this experience? Why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer (90)