Some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the wellbeing of the societies and environments in which they operate. Others believe that the only responsibility of corporations, provided they operate within the law, is to make as

Some people believe that corporations have a responsibility to promote the wellbeing of the societies and environments in which they operate. Others believe that the only responsibility of corporations, provided they operate within the law, is to make as much money as possible.

Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

Although making money is very important, even the most essential goal for some companies, promotion and maintainance of the wellbeing of the societies and environments are also crucial, even to an extent that can't be emphasized more. The corporations should be required to benefit the the societies, and preserving the environments in which they operate.

First, the corporations are established on the support of the people. Benefiting people is just giving appreciation back to them. There are people who help the foundation of the business, who give preferance to the service of goods the provided, or even individuals who voluteer to advocate for the company. These are all the people deserved respect and gratitude. The corporation should take them into consideration and try to benefit the majority, such as promoting the wellbeing of the societies and environments.

Moreover, during the development for the business, there must be some demages and harms. So as to soothe the angry and recompensate for the injuries, the corporation should struggle to the public business such as giving a hand for police security, setting up schools, and environmental issues such as preserving ecological environment and decreasing the pollution via using the environmental-friendly technology. As a responsibility of the parpetrators, corporations should take efforts and pay for all the doing trying to correct the wrongdone and healing the hurt.

In addition, all the benefits which are done for the populaiton will, finally, come back to the companies themselves. With the view of the public, the companies is good for the promotion of the society such as eduacating the young and give aid to the care of the old, and, furthermore, the leaders are full of the feeling of responsibilitis that they no only willing to take efforts but also pay for all the expense for the recompensation for all the false work they have done. Eventually, the corporations will gain good, high reputation among the people that earn the surpport, even praise and recommendation of almost everyone, which will help the prosper of the business.

In the end, all the company should take promotion of the wellbeing of the societies and environments into account, when they consider their budget and efforts. After all, all the benefit done for people's wellfare and atonement will finally come back. It is the responsibility for the company to promote the wellbeing of the societies and environments, and the priviliges, as well.

Sentence: The corporations should be required to benefit the the societies, and preserving the environments in which they operate.
Description: The token the is not usually followed by an article
Suggestion: Refer to the and the

Sentence: There are people who help the foundation of the business, who give preferance to the service of goods the provided, or even individuals who voluteer to advocate for the company.
Error: preferance Suggestion: preference
Error: voluteer Suggestion: volunteer

Sentence: As a responsibility of the parpetrators, corporations should take efforts and pay for all the doing trying to correct the wrongdone and healing the hurt.
Error: parpetrators Suggestion: perpetrators

Sentence: In addition, all the benefits which are done for the populaiton will, finally, come back to the companies themselves.
Error: populaiton Suggestion: population

Sentence: With the view of the public, the companies is good for the promotion of the society such as eduacating the young and give aid to the care of the old, and, furthermore, the leaders are full of the feeling of responsibilitis that they no only willing to take efforts but also pay for all the expense for the recompensation for all the false work they have done.
Error: eduacating Suggestion: educating
Error: responsibilitis Suggestion: responsibilities

Sentence: Eventually, the corporations will gain good, high reputation among the people that earn the surpport, even praise and recommendation of almost everyone, which will help the prosper of the business.
Error: surpport Suggestion: support

Sentence: In the end, all the company should take promotion of the wellbeing of the societies and environments into account, when they consider their budget and efforts.
Error: wellbeing Suggestion: welling
Sentence: After all, all the benefit done for people's wellfare and atonement will finally come back.
Error: wellfare Suggestion: welfare

Sentence: It is the responsibility for the company to promote the wellbeing of the societies and environments, and the priviliges, as well.
Error: priviliges Suggestion: privileges