Some people believe that government funding of the arts is necessary to ensure that the arts can flourish and be available to all people. Other believe that government funding of the arts threatens the integrity of the arts.

There are two opinions presented relate to government's standpoints and policies to arts' prosperous among people and integrity. As for the ambivalent, I am largely content the later assertion that government should limit fund, or the integrity of art may be threaten.

The former assertion seems reasonable that government should fund arts for its booming and all people can savor it. Perhaps this claim are indeed accord with the countries with better welfare, government own abundent money and do not face exigencies, such as terrorist attack, natural disaster. However, in terms with a large scale and comprehensive perspective, there are still many countries incompetent to fund arts ,because these nations are besieged hungry problem, suffering lack of medicine, have to loan money from The World Bank, or even leave their homeland because the inevitable nature factors. for example, poverty, desease and hungry have become a vicious circle for decades of years, even with the help of international organizations, let along the local government fund arts.During the war happenned in Afghanistan and Iraq last ten years,the antiquities sufferred badly damaged and the stolen antiquities trade are still increased according to the FBI, The Taliban destroy the Buddhas of Bamiyan which has 1500 years histroy astonish all over the world. Maldives are perhaps submerge in 50 years thought money are enough to bolster arts. Obviously, poverty, deseases and war must be prior handle before government funding arts.

On the other hand, clearly standards and provisions are difficult enacted to determine what kind arts should be funded and how much money be devoted. So many dishonest arts may forge documents to apply money and intentionly choose the art develop direction to cater these equivocal provisions, all of these are inevitable threaten the integrity of the arts. But for the art such as ancient statue and literary canonization which include the human culture elite and nobility spirit can be protected and development. Thus, the arts' essential function that convey the human history and probe the world's art, truth, beauty will be eroded.

Furthermore, in the perspective of different political regime, the kinds of art should be heavily funded are also veriety. Totalitarian governments consist all the leaders coming from one family or party, most the countries' money may be concentrate to build the their glorious image and lanch blindly admire, such as the Saddam family in Iraq and Gaddafi family in Libya. Similiarly, Authoritarian government like China will fund the writer and composer who lost their disinterest and civism to create art only eulogize the ruling parties' history, So funded arts will not show the just of the human's true feeling.

Futher discussion, if arts can really flourish and appreciated by most people, the arts itselt must commensurate with the society need and concern. In 2011, Ford foundation announced that it will denote 100 million dollars to sorts of American art institutions in the next ten years. Another, art trade are also an important channel for arts booming and accessed to the interested people. Government can allowance art museum make the price can be afforded more people.

To sum up, the government should not direct fund arts, not only because it may inefficient for the arts justice and truth, but also involved dishonest artist and monarchy government the arts integrity can be deteriorated. Society organization and market function can play important role in art prosperous and available to most people.

Sentence: Government can allowance art museum make the price can be afforded more people.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to can and allowance

Sentence: Perhaps this claim are indeed accord with the countries with better welfare, government own abundent money and do not face exigencies, such as terrorist attack, natural disaster.
Error: abundent Suggestion: abundant

Sentence: However, in terms with a large scale and comprehensive perspective, there are still many countries incompetent to fund arts ,because these nations are besieged hungry problem, suffering lack of medicine, have to loan money from The World Bank, or even leave their homeland because the inevitable nature factors. for example, poverty, desease and hungry have become a vicious circle for decades of years, even with the help of international organizations, let along the local government fund arts.
Error: desease Suggestion: disease

Sentence: During the war happenned in Afghanistan and Iraq last ten years,the antiquities sufferred badly damaged and the stolen antiquities trade are still increased according to the FBI, The Taliban destroy the Buddhas of Bamiyan which has 1500 years histroy astonish all over the world.
Error: happenned Suggestion: happened
Error: histroy Suggestion: history
Error: sufferred Suggestion: suffered

Sentence: Obviously, poverty, deseases and war must be prior handle before government funding arts.
Error: deseases Suggestion: diseases

Sentence: But for the art such as ancient statue and literary canonization which include the human culture elite and nobility spirit can be protected and development.
Error: canonization Suggestion: No alternate word

Sentence: Furthermore, in the perspective of different political regime, the kinds of art should be heavily funded are also veriety.
Error: veriety Suggestion: variety

Sentence: Futher discussion, if arts can really flourish and appreciated by most people, the arts itselt must commensurate with the society need and concern.
Error: itselt Suggestion: itself

No. of Words: 568 350 (less words in real exams. write the essay in half an hour)

Read this link to understand What is sentence length SD:
http://www.testbig.com/question/questions-about-essay-e-rater