Some people believe that government funding of the arts is necessary to ensure that the arts can flourish and be available to all people. Others believe that government funding of the arts threatens the integrity of the arts.Write a response in which you

Some people believe that government funding of the arts is necessary to ensure that the arts can flourish and be available to all people. Others believe that government funding of the arts threatens the integrity of the arts.

Write a response in which you discuss which view more closely aligns with your own position and explain your reasoning for the position you take. In developing and supporting your position, you should address both of the views presented.

I agree with the people who believe that government funding of the arts is necessary to ensure that the arts can flourish and be available to all people. The Arts includes those things which are the creations of a person. Examples are a wooden basket and an earthen pot, a painting and a craft work. Government funding is required for the growth of the arts.

Funding of the arts is required because of the following regions. Firstly, the arts were made by common village people who were poor and therefore they required funding. Government funding would help poor people in buying the raw material (such as utensils, color, thread and beads) for making of the arts, in establishing a shop where they can sell their arts and in maintaining a transport system for transporting their arts from villages to big cities. Secondly, the arts are the symbol of luxury in house of rich people. Funding would help in organising exhibitions for the arts where rich people can purchase the arts. Thirdly, the arts represent a culture of any country. Government funding for the arts would help in growth of the culture of a country. Funding can ensure the availability of the arts of a country to the foreign market. Thereby funding helped in increasing the popularity of the arts and culture in foreign market.

If government funding will not be there then cities would not have proper art galleries and people of big cities will have to go to the village to buy the arts. Lack of funding will decrease the exposure of arts of village people and therefore decrease the popularity of the arts.

I don’t believe the government funding of the arts threatens the integrity of the arts. Integrity of the arts is because of the artists (here common village person). If a artist is pure and honest. Funding could not disturb integrity of his/her arts.

In summary, government funding is very much required to ensure that the arts can flourish and be available to all people. Integrity of the arts depends on the person who made it rather than on the funding.

Sentence: The Arts includes those things which are the creations of a person.
Description: The fragment Arts includes those is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace includes with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive

Sentence: Examples are a wooden basket and an earthen pot, a painting and a craft work.
Description: The fragment a wooden basket is not usually preceded by are
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace are with is

Sentence: Funding would help in organising exhibitions for the arts where rich people can purchase the arts.
Error: organising Suggestion: organizing