Some people believe that government funding of the arts is necessary to ensure that the arts can flourish and be available to all people Others believe that government funding of the arts threatens the integrity of the arts

Some people believe that government funding of the arts is necessary to ensure that the arts can flourish and be available to all people. Others believe that government funding of the arts threatens the integrity of the arts.

Art is primarily concerned with appreciation of beauty. Art communicates beauty in form of music, theater, painting, architecture, film, drama etc. Art is an integral part of society's culture and tradition. Art represents the nation's identity and work as an ambassador for the country in other part of the world. Government should finance the art to retain its culture and identity the extent to which it requires.

Every nation has their on way of expressing beauty. Paris has culture to express beauty in form of painting. In Paris, there are numerous museums that function as platform where artist present there creativity and in return get appreciation from their painting lovers. These museums are well established and generates enough fund to meet there expenses and provide sufficient amount to their artist. In this scenario, if government start financing further to museums and artists then it becomes business centers rather than museum. The sufficient fund motivates an ordinary or non artist to become an artist and present his uncreative painting in museum and earn money. The entire system of expressing beauty would become the system of profit. Therefore, Government should not provide fund otherwise it would threaten the integrity of arts.

In contrast, Government of Paris should finance the art other than museums. These funding could be utilized at architecture, drama, theater etc where there is unsufficiency of fund. These funding helps art to flourish and grow that is in align with the above statement.

In line with statement, another aspect of the funding to art is that government should provide funding to art institution rather than individual person. It is better to provide fund to Opera House of Australia than to finance an individual who is creative artist. The artistic institutions are the platforms where an individual artist performs. When institutions don't exist, there would not be any place where artist can express his/her aesthetic work. It is imperative to finance the music school than to provide fund to individual singer to release his music album. The teaching institute is more viable and important in order to provide platform to music learner and generates numerous singers in field of art.

Conclusively, Government should make priorities whether which field of arts require funds and finance them. It is also imperative to finance artists institution than to individual artist. This action would lead to sustain art and artist in long term.

Sentence: Therefore, Government should provide fund otherwise it would threatens the integrity of arts.
Description: A modal auxillary is not usually followed by a verb, present tense, 3rd person singular
Suggestion: Refer to would and threatens

Sentence: Art represents the nation's identity and work as an ambassadar for the country in other part of the world.
Error: ambassadar Suggestion: ambassador

Sentence: The enitre system of expressing beauty would become the system of profit.
Error: enitre Suggestion: entire

Sentence: It is also imperative to finance artistis institution than to individual artist.
Error: artistis Suggestion: artists