Some people believe that increasing violence in the media is the cause of increasing violence in our society, especially among children. Others believe that children's peer groups and parental role models are a much more influence on children's behavior.

I comply with the second contention of the author's statement.Every child is the same when it is born.How much of a gentleman he comes soley depends on the way he is brought up. Although media does have some influence on the character of a person, the influence of peer groups and parental role clearly outweighs it.

Children start speaking at the age of two or three and all the words they utter come from their mileu. If abusive language is used by their parents or the people around them, then the child naturally imbibes the same and starts using it. Similarly, the way their parents behave creates an impact on the child's behaviour. If there is lot of altercation going on in the house, the child would exhibit the same behaviour in the school and among their friends and is likely to become a bully.

Likewise the peer groups' behaviour also affects the character of the children.If a child is being bullied by his peers, then it would exhibit the same behaviour on the weaker souls among the peers. It would become oppressive and resort to violence. The other possibilty is feer of becoming an outcast among the peers. If their peers are aggresive, then many children would resort to the same behaviour for the fear of being left alone.

Although many would argue that media influences the behaviour of the children strongly, the impact of the people around them is far more greater. Every child looks upto his father, brother, grandparents or a certain neighbour and tries to emulate them. We choose people who are a lot like us as role model and the parental role and peer groups play the main role.

To sum, it is the infulence that the peer groups and parentla role have on the children is the deciding factor of their behviour.It is from home where the moral integrity of the child begins to develop. If the foundation is strong, then media's influence would have only a very little impact on their behaviour.

Sentence: I comply with the second contention of the author's statement.Every child is the same when it is born.How much of a gentleman he comes soley depends on the way he is brought up.
Error: soley Suggestion: solely

Sentence: The other possibilty is feer of becoming an outcast among the peers.
Error: possibilty Suggestion: possibility
'The other' should be 'Another' or 'The other possibilities are'

Sentence: If their peers are aggresive, then many children would resort to the same behaviour for the fear of being left alone.
Error: aggresive Suggestion: aggressive

Sentence: To sum, it is the infulence that the peer groups and parentla role have on the children is the deciding factor of their behviour.It is from home where the moral integrity of the child begins to develop.
Error: infulence Suggestion: influence
Error: parentla Suggestion: parental