Some people believe that increasing violence in the media is the cause of increasing violence in our society, especially among children. Others believe that children's peer groups and parental role models are a much more influence on children's behavior

In todays world, media has greater influences in our lives than it ever had. Media like internet, video games, Tv are very common. Children are the most influenced audience compared with all other age groups. If influence of media is not tempered in children it can bring bad effects. Children are in moulding age and can be thought about right and wrong. Parents should be their children's role model so that they can help them in their development.

Tv shows like WWE, action movies and all other likewise programs strongly affect the viewer. These days videos games like Xbox, play station all able to create life like effect. Internet is the most common influential media all over the world has all the important documents of our past and comtemporaries. But all internet has many deletirious matter. Videos games particularily are day by day becoming are turning themselves into violet gaming. There has been many shootouts in United States where children excited by the bloody games try to make it reality.

Parents must take responsibilty of their children and all keep a check on children behaviour.They should also keep tabs on child's friend's circle. Children's friends also have a big effect on child behaviour. If a child's friend is in bad company, it is more likely that the child will also fall for that trap. For this reason, it is necessary that

Finally, children are constantly curios about the world and may fall in wrong hand. Parents play a very important role in a child development. Children are parents responsibilty and they should see to it that children is on correct path.

Sentence: Tv shows like WWE, action movies and all other likewise programs strongly affect the viewer.
Description: The fragment other likewise programs is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace likewise with adjective

Sentence: Internet is the most common influential media all over the world has all the important documents of our past and comtemporaries.
Error: comtemporaries Suggestion: contemporaries

Sentence: But all internet has many deletirious matter.
Error: deletirious Suggestion: delirious

Sentence: Videos games particularily are day by day becoming are turning themselves into violet gaming.
Error: particularily Suggestion: particularly

Sentence: Parents must take responsibilty of their children and all keep a check on children behaviour.They should also keep tabs on child's friend's circle.
Error: responsibilty Suggestion: responsibility

Sentence: Children are parents responsibilty and they should see to it that children is on correct path.

The essay is not right on the topic. You need to answer the question why 'parents are a much more influence on children's behavior' not media?