Some people believe it is imperative for individuals living in developed nations to reduce their energy consumption and lead a more sustainable lifestyle, given the evidence for global climate change. Others believe that such drastic lifestyle changes are

Some people believe it is imperative for individuals living in developed nations to reduce their energy consumption and lead a more sustainable lifestyle, given the evidence for global climate change. Others believe that such drastic lifestyle changes are unwarranted, based on the existing evidence for global climate change.

Here, the author has gathered some information regarding energy consumption by the people in their lifestyle, and hence puts two different conclusions on the basis of two different findings. According to him, some people believe that it is necessary to reduce energy consumption and lead a more sustainable lifestyle so that, there is no harm on the climate. Whereas, others believe that given such evidence on global climate change, it is irrelevant to do the same.

Chloro Fluoro Carbon, a chemical usually installed in freezing components used everyday in home, for example Refrigerator. This chemical when dispersed in air depletes the ozone layer surrounding the Earth and saving us from Ultra Violet Rays which can damage our skin and body. There has been an Ozone hole in the layer protecting our Earth cause of the chemical we use for refrigeration. But recently, latest technology refrigerators and air conditioners have stopped using this refrigerant, as scientists have devised a new chemical which does not affect the ozone layer. To protect its further depletion, everyone should use this new technology and understand the nature's importance.

Carbon Dioxide and other harmful gases released which combustion of vehicle's petroleum and gasoline also affects our nature by pollution the air which we breathe, and even after this deforestation is leading this chemicals to sustain more and more, destroying the climate and producing ill affects for us. Again new technology has produced hybrid cars which work on electric energy rather than these chemicals and produce no pollution. Hydrogen vehicles are also there which also does not produce any ill affect on our climate.

As it is the 21st century, everything depends on electricity, and for this we cannot reduce our energy consumption completely. We just can ensure that people using different electrical appliances know well about the electricity usage and should turn off those appliances not in use at a particular moment. They should be taught about how we are affecting our environment which is not only harming our nature but also ourselves. If significantly by this we reduce our energy consumption , then many plants like Nuclear power plant, Coal plant would not be made in many regions which will lower the climate degradation.

Industries must also develop different procedures for developing their products which does not harm our environment by producing harmful gasses and chemicals. Not even individuals but also electricity production companies and government must use plants like Solar Plants, Hydro power plant, and Windmills to ensure safe environment, as these plants does not produce any baneful effect on the climate.

To sum up, we cannot completely reduce our consumption of energy as this century is industrial age, but by informing everyone about how they can save energy and working on products and mechanisms which consumes less amount of energy and produce no harmful gasses and chemicals will lead a better lifestyle and will be for the betterment of our nature.

Sentence: Carbon Dioxide and other harmful gases released which combustion of vehicle's petroleum and gasoline also affects our nature by pollution the air which we breathe, and even after this deforestation is leading this chemicals to sustain more and more, destroying the climate and producing ill affects for us.
Description: The fragment gases released which is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace released with verb, base: uninflected present, imperative or infinitive
Description: A determiner/pronoun, singular is not usually followed by a noun, plural, common
Suggestion: Refer to this and chemicals

Sentence: Hydrogen vehicles are also there which also does not produce any ill affect on our climate.
Description: The word affect is not usually used as a noun, singular, common
Suggestion: Refer to affect , did you mean effect

Sentence: Not even individuals but also electricity production companies and government must use plants like Solar Plants, Hydro power plant, and Windmills to ensure safe environment, as these plants does not produce any baneful effect on the climate.
Description: The fragment Not even individuals is rare
Suggestion: Possible agreement error: Replace even with only

The essay is not exactly right on the topic.